Match thread Stoke v Millwall KO 3pm Tomorrow

cold blow

Still laughing at the Dementia commentary from Stoke "we are losing to a side that should not be beating us" called us Norwich 3 times and could not get our players names right.

When you have had a drink its really funny.

whiskylion

Again:

Win = Manager right
Ahemmmm! At 32 minutes on post number 26 I wrote this with the score at 0-0:

Take Zohore off NOW.

Put Dutch on. Shore up the midfield.

Ni balance ti thus side whatsoever.

So I'll take responsibility for this win, if you din't mind! Obviously the manager saw it at half time and acted upon it.

I was pretty amazed when I saw Zahore in the starting line up, to be honest as the Jed/Bennett partnership had been looking useful in recent weeks.

Thought that second half performance was our best if the season. Stoke didn't get a sniff. In the end we deserved the win.

Murray Man of the Match. Brilliant performance.

Mitchell second half was also excellent, obviously much mire confident in having Dutch beside him.

I thought our second half team looked an excellent unit. First time Evans and Dutch have played together and they controlled things.

Very satisfying.

SE14

Ahemmmm! At 32 minutes on post number 26 I wrote this with the score at 0-0:

Take Zohore off NOW.

Put Dutch on. Shore up the midfield.

Ni balance ti thus side whatsoever.

So I'll take responsibility for this win, if you din't mind! Obviously the manager saw it at half time and acted upon it.

I was pretty amazed when I saw Zahore in the starting line up, to be honest as the Jed/Bennett partnership had been looking useful in recent weeks.

Thought that second half performance was our best if the season. Stoke didn't get a sniff. In the end we deserved the win.

Murray Man of the Match. Brilliant performance.

Mitchell second half was also excellent, obviously much mire confident in having Dutch beside him.

I thought our second half team looked an excellent unit. First time Evans and Dutch have played together and they controlled things.

Very satisfying.
Good shout, I would have taken Zohore off much sooner than that

Kryan Bing

From someone up North who lives in the fast lane and likes to be controversial.
But, the hell raiser is about right.
:thumbup:

"I’m going to be controversial and you may not agree but the best team won that match. They did a number on us and fair play to them".

waterloowacker

They probably edged it over 90 minutes but it was no way as one sided as these pair of ****’s are making it sound
Not sure they did mate some parts of the first half they out played us mostly by walking it though the midfield but not totally outplayed, second we bossed it and as said by some bloke on bbc stoke ringing up saying our keeper never had a save to make and we won the second half easily.