Match Thread Millwall v QPR

unit4

Sadly I really can't see us getting anything out of this game,usually I'm confident that the tide will turn but QPR are on a roll with players queuing up to get a goal and don't think our defence will hold them back.We need to get the boys playing as a team,unfortunately it seems they have other ideas.
I'm not blaming Harris for all of this as it's ultimately the players on the field determine the result of games.They must make more of the chances they get,how many times this season have shots from in the box gone wildly off target ?,they must start putting these away.
I'll pray for a win but can't see it.
I'm having a little BET on Romeo scoring today,as I have in the last couple of games where he's had shots on target but saved.He's usually about 25/1 to score anytime so th he day will come.

kevrelles

Sadly I really can't see us getting anything out of this game,usually I'm confident that the tide will turn but QPR are on a roll with players queuing up to get a goal and don't think our defence will hold them back.We need to get the boys playing as a team,unfortunately it seems they have other ideas.
I'm not blaming Harris for all of this as it's ultimately the players on the field determine the result of games.They must make more of the chances they get,how many times this season have shots from in the box gone wildly off target ?,they must start putting these away.
I'll pray for a win but can't see it.
I'm having a little BET on Romeo scoring today,as I have in the last couple of games where he's had shots on target but saved.He's usually about 25/1 to score anytime so th he day will come.
Our midfield needs to do more in helping not just attacks but defending too.
Queers pansy rapers concede bundles of goals.we just got to make sure we score more than them

Members online