Match thread Millwall v Cardiff

kinelloz

Worst player for me this season? Jed, by a country fucking mile. Players that ain't up to it? Malone, Williams, Bod, Bradshaw, Bennett, Skalak and (sadly), Ben. Jury's out? Mahoney, Leonard, Fergie.

We are a very long way from being a decent side.

whiskylion

The substitution's affected the game.
Not in the way we wanted.
Smith looks the only one who can score, he is taken off.
That has been my adage this season (or until Zahore joined us): When Smith is on the pitch we look like we have a goal in us. When he's not, we don't.

I would never have taken him and Ben off. Cardiff were having problems handling the pair of them

STWall

funny if you watch the cardiff goal again it takes a slight touch off a wall player ? that dont happen it might not have gone in
The miss by the ice man is awful
Yes I noticed that Weller, or rather heard it. I think he was going for the opposite corner until Coops half blocked - unlucky 😐

Lion-in-exile

Worst player for me this season? Jed, by a country fucking mile. Players that ain't up to it? Malone, Williams, Bod, Bradshaw, Bennett, Skalak and (sadly), Ben. Jury's out? Mahoney, Leonard, Fergie.

Seriously, I would drop Jed Wallace, he has been truly awful half of last season and all of this!

Give Thompson a run of games he will be one of our best players, full of running, makes things happen, great partner for Woods.

Ilderton Wanderer

I would be happy to go along with those who say we should drop Wallace if someone could suggest a credible alternative, someone who is going to chip in with the same amount of goals and assists that he does. He might not have set the world alight so far this season but fucking hell surely he ain’t been that bad that someone like Skalak is seen as a better option.

bazzwall

Seriously, I would drop Jed Wallace, he has been truly awful half of last season and all of this!

Give Thompson a run of games he will be one of our best players, full of running, makes things happen, great partner for Woods.
If we could get the dosh in January for Wallace, but no money washing about, so we are stuck with him. Bloke needs coaching, dead ball takes are supposedly his speciality, are they fuck.

Wallblock15

If we could get the dosh in January for Wallace, but no money washing about, so we are stuck with him. Bloke needs coaching, dead ball takes are supposedly his speciality, are they fuck.
Who said they’re his specialty? You?
People who think we should sell Jed are just thick as shit.

Wallblock15

Worst player? Ha. Lay off the crack.

bazzwall

Who said they’re his specialty? You?
People who think we should sell Jed are just thick as shit.
Jed is taking corners, free kicks, Rowett must have given him licence but not cutting the mustard. Yes he has been a star for us, but this season somethings wrong.

geezerone

Useless Icelandic cunt! and as for that other wanker Malone! ...Cheating poofy silly haircut gimpy looking cunt"

🤣🤣 Not a fan 🤔 gimpy haha

Bart was always said to be poor at collection of crosses and it hasn't changed, seems less than confident but after his poor punching he ought to reconsider it!

Millwall tel

🤣🤣 Not a fan 🤔 gimpy haha

Bart was always said to be poor at collection of crosses and it hasn't changed, seems less than confident but after his poor punching he ought to reconsider it!
Piss poor mate! I’ve got a better left foot than that so called footballer will ever have!

Wallblock15

Jed is taking corners, free kicks, Rowett must have given him licence but not cutting the mustard. Yes he has been a star for us, but this season somethings wrong.
Oh what so we should just fuck him off then? Who was the last player to hit double figures for both goals AND assists in one season for Millwall, before Jed?
It winds me up seeing thick as shit comments like how people would sell him. Yea great, let’s sell our best player who we couldn’t ever afford to replace like for like, or take money that we wouldn’t spend. Embarrassing comments. Blokes had a dodgy start yet is still our top scorer and the man we all EXPECT to pull us out the shit week in week out.
Fucking morons supporting us I swear.

bazzwall

Oh what so we should just fuck him off then? Who was the last player to hit double figures for both goals AND assists in one season for Millwall, before Jed?
It winds me up seeing thick as shit comments like how people would sell him. Yea great, let’s sell our best player who we couldn’t ever afford to replace like for like, or take money that we wouldn’t spend. Embarrassing comments. Blokes had a dodgy start yet is still our top scorer and the man we all EXPECT to pull us out the shit week in week out.
Fucking morons supporting us I swear.
Look at the stats this season top 10 teams. He Jed is the poorest on accuracy of top scorers by a fair margin.
D’ont get me wrong he alone is not the reason we are a poor attacking side, I want him rested from dead ball situations and concentrate on what he does best.

Wallblock15

Look at the stats this season top 10 teams. He Jed is the poorest on accuracy of top scorers by a fair margin.
D’ont get me wrong he alone is not the reason we are a poor attacking side, I want him rested from dead ball situations and concentrate on what he does best.
So what? He’s still our main man. We aren’t a top 10 club by rights, our infrastructure and budget is bottom 5. If you seriously think we could buy someone who is proven at this level like he is, with better or equal stats, then you are deluded.

Andover_Lion

Cardiff didn’t look like scoring until our substitutions were made.

I’ve seen some terrible misses, but the one today from Bod has to be one of the most annoying I’ve ever seen. How someone can get paid a fortune to train week in week out, and do that is beyond me. I’ve played in Sunday league teams where you wouldn’t see worse finishing.

We’ve got a long injury list and we’re still 9th, so I’m trying to see it as a half glass full.

Lion-in-exile

I'm not saying sell Wallace, but he has been dreadful for quite some time now, just harping back to the first half of last season when he was bang in form is ludicrous, he is a shadow of the player he was a year ago, constantly loses possession, has no end product.

He is beginning to resemble Skalak in thinking if he runs around long enough at 100mph something will happen, played in the correct position and given as many games as Jed has I think Thompson would match him in goals and assists.

This blind faith and no competition for his place has done us nor him any favours, for the record I would play a diamond with Williams or M Wallace at the back of it Woods/ Thompson in the middle and Bennett at the front with Parrot and Bradshaw up top.

33lion

Two points well and truly dropped.
Yeah they had a bit of quality in Moore and Glatzel up top but didn’t threaten really.

There was and should have been a second goal in the second half there for us and we would have knocked the fight completely out of them.

Very strange decision to take Thommo off who was our MOTM.