Match Thread Luton v Millwall KO 7- 45

Wimborne Wall

We look strong in defence, missing in wide areas in midfield and total wank up front - Smith is plan B
The season is pretty much over - time to see what the youngsters can do - fuck off the wage thief’s and start again

Irish Millwall

Started with a middle 4 of Romeo, Woods, Ben and Malone.

The first 2 probably played 80% of their passes backwards, Ben hardly played any passes and Malone didn’t reach his recent game levels. Throw in Jed choosing the wrong option time after time and it’s hardly surprising our forwards don’t score many..
I can't figure out Jed. You're right but you still get bits of real quality from him too.

Lion1964

Rowett must start giving the youngsters more of a chance. Burey always looking to take his man on and looking capable of doing it, we are missing Mahoney doing that.
Mitchell would give us more energy which we lack. McNamara why is he not starting in front of Marlon, never put a foot wrong.
Rowett you’ve made us hard to beat but now we need to be more of a handful going forward cos our lack of adventure in that direction is boring me to death .

whiskylion

It’s a 9am start tomorrow , day night match.
I have no idea of time or day, mate.

I've been ill and confined to bed for last couple of days and sleeping for England.

Evans' excellent goal (classic heading back way it came) was a tonic but the other 97 minutes did little for my recovery....

whiskylion

Rowett must start giving the youngsters more of a chance. Burey always looking to take his man on and looking capable of doing it, we are missing Mahoney doing that.
Agreed.

Every time Jed was kettled on the edge of their box, he'd turn back and the ball would end up on the halfway line or even, infuriatingly, back to our keeper: he never runs at his man.

Burey ran at them - something defenders hate.

Supporting Millwall

Get Fucking the Ginger Dwarf out of the team.
He cant run, cant tackle, cant head the ball because he's only 4 foot tall.
Literally hovers on our 18 yard box all the time standing on the centre halves toes.
Then when they attack and their forwards are in our box he still stands on the 18 yard line watching them from behind the action he doesn't attempt to tackle them.
He literally cannot fucking run, he shuffles his feet and trots along but really fucking slowly. He never closes anyone down they pass it round him. He's never close enough to tackle because he's so fucking slow.
He doesn't get up the pitch in attack because he's so fucking slow as well.
He passes the ball sideways 23 yards out from our goal is the only thing he does.
He passed maybe 3 balls only forward from the same place.
His poor clearance on our 18 yard line when he skied the ball lead to them scoring 4 passes later.
He is fucking shoite.
Get him out play Jed in centre midfield in his place. Then get Bennett in the team he puts more work in than Woods.

Lion1964

Agreed.

Every time Jed was kettled on the edge of their box, he'd turn back and the ball would end up on the halfway line or even, infuriatingly, back to our keeper: he never runs at his man.

Burey ran at them - something defenders hate.
Exactly whisky, as a defender you hate being pushed back on your heels with a tricky fucker running at you.
You’re timing to make a tackle has to be perfect, especially now days or it’s a free kick at least.
We just don’t have it , give the kid a start.
It’s not exactly a gamble with the amount of subs allowed now.