Match Thread Luton v Millwall KO 7- 45

robbo555

Fuck me, that was a complete mess of a game. Unbeaten, again, but we were dire. Should have had a pen but another point on the board. Rowett still on for the league record for the most draws- he must be happy.

Said this before but I think Rowett still does the Pools. That's the only rational explanation for it.

I mean @Ulster Lion loves drawers too but at least he only removes them or sniffs them, Rowett wants to fucking marry draws.

Supporting Millwall

Fuck me, that was a complete mess of a game. Unbeaten, again, but we were dire. Should have had a pen but another point on the board. Rowett still on for the league record for the most draws- he must be happy.
Pen Bennett looked outside but ref was still looking at that when he missed the foul on Burey picking up the second ball in the box.

Irish Millwall

You mean the foul on Bennett at the end? I don't understand why we got nothing at all there. If the ref didn't have the balls to give a penalty, he could easily have bottled it and given a free kick as it was right on the edge. That's a few recent games where we've been turned down with decent penalty shouts.

robbo555

By the way: Bart.

Fucking hell! That was totally shit keeping for their goal.

Watch it in slow motion: it confirms what I thought at the time - he actually gets his hand out of the way.

He's got to go.

Sorry.

Anything in the air and he seems to be alright. Anything low, hard or close to his body and he goes down like an arthritic 95 year old.

hardleyse16

You mean the foul on Bennett at the end? I don't understand why we got nothing at all there. If the ref didn't have the balls to give a penalty, he could easily have bottled it and given a free kick as it was right on the edge. That's a few recent games where we've been turned down with decent penalty shouts.
No, I thought the tackle on Bennet was outside the box, but then Burey was pushed in the back and it looked like a pen to me.

Members online