Match thread Birmingham v Millwall

DensLions

Williams is a different player since Rowett has taken over. He has also struck up a good understanding with Molumby alongside him. Apart from covering for injuries and suspensions Leonard will struggle to get a first team start when he is fit again.

Millwall-84

Would have a took a point before the game, 1-0 up and we should have seen the game out. Poor marking from the corner for their goal, we move on with an away point point in the bag. Just shows that we can complete against any of these teams in the championship away from home. GR will bring in a bit more quality to the team we already have, overall im happy with that.

Safe trip home to all that went :thumbup::thumbup:

mfcjohn

I think Matt Smith and Ben Thompson might disagree with you.
Smiths chance in the first half, he just about got his head on it when under pressure for the defender, and could only head it straight down. Thompsons chance was a volley that he done well to make for himself and was at a angle you would expect the keeper to make a save from, not what I would call clear cut chances like a 1 on 1 with the keeper or a tap in from inside the area.

The lions mane

Would have a took a point before the game, 1-0 up and we should have seen the game out. Poor marking from the corner for their goal, we move on with an away point point in the bag. Just shows that we can complete against any of these teams in the championship away from home. GR will bring in a bit more quality to the team we already have, overall im happy with that.

Safe trip home to all that went :thumbup::thumbup:
Cooper was pushed to the ground but that’s football eh!

ackers87

We should of been 2,3 or 4 up before they equalised with the chances we had,we have to be alot more clinical infront of goal and fuck knows what smith was playing at when it went past the keeper and hes just fucking twisting himself up with the ball. Put it in an empty goal or square it straight away. He doesn't start another game for me. He is gd with hes head and that is literally it. Hes an impact sub whether he likes it or not. That's what he is!

ackers87

Cooper does not play as well as when Hutchinson is his partner
Cooper really isn't that gd full stop,hes constantly pulling peoples shirts and hes to slow,now hes not scoring or getting any assists he doesn't bring much to the table. I'd rather see hutch with pierce. Both solid defenders and both big talkers. Hutch carry's cooper most games