Masks

TomTomFH

I know for a fact ,that you can buy fake exemption papers easily,
I know someone who did this and openly boasts about it.
There is no need to ''buy an exemption'' . It's is protected under the law of the 2010 Equality act. This is what the law syas:
"Exemption Cards -

Some people may feel more comfortable showing something that says they do not have to wear a face covering.This could be in the form of an exemption card, badge or even a home-made sign.

This is a personal choice and is not necessary in law.

Those who have an age, health or disability reason for not wearing a face covering should not be routinely asked to give any written evidence of this. Written evidence includes exemption cards."

tony_dolby

There is no need to ''buy an exemption'' . It's is protected under the law of the 2010 Equality act. This is what the law syas:
"Exemption Cards -

Some people may feel more comfortable showing something that says they do not have to wear a face covering.This could be in the form of an exemption card, badge or even a home-made sign.

This is a personal choice and is not necessary in law.

Those who have an age, health or disability reason for not wearing a face covering should not be routinely asked to give any written evidence of this. Written evidence includes exemption cards."

There are very few genuine medical reasons why people cannot wear a mask. Most of the people who don't are COVID deniers and should simply wear a badge saying "I'm a selfish c*nt".

TomTomFH

Look I did not write this, I'm just quoiting the law. What people chose to do is their business.
There are very few genuine medical reasons why people cannot wear a mask. Most of the people who don't are COVID deniers and should simply wear a badge saying "I'm a selfish c*nt".a

The Fear

Administrator
Surely, if you are too ill to wear a mask, you would be too ill to go out and risk getting COVID? Don't mean that flippantly, but you would be exactly the sort of person who should be shielding.

Life with the Lions

Rather irresponsible posting that.we want people to be RESPONSIBLE. If the 200 pound fines are not dettering people then 30days inside might change their minds.
Nah, mate! Prisons are full, dontcha know?

If it were me, I’d round up all those irresponsible cunts and divvi them out to the local hospitals where they live.

Take them to the ICU’s and show each and every one of those pricks the COVID sufferers, lying in their beds, wearing ventilators, fighting for breath and fighting to stay alive!

Say to them, “There you are, you spastic, selfish, arrogant cunt, try telling that poor bastard in that bed that the virus isn’t real!”

Then have the wankers report for duty, to help the fatigued and under staffed nurses in the ICU, for a whole fucking month!

That’ll wipe the self denial smiles off their smug, ugly faces!

CUNTS! The lot of ‘em!

Millwall tel

I wore a mask in summer it was a stifling hot day and wore one in Sainsbury’s, I suffer asthma but generally not bad only in severe cold and sweltering heat. Anyway it got to the stage where I could feel myself about to go over with a lack of air so I took it off, remember someone giving me a funny look so got a go fuck yourself. Being a roofer I’ve required to wear a mask on various jobs like asbestos removal etc but I smashed so much of that up when I was younger the damage is already done where that’s concerned. I’ve always struggled with anything over my mouth like a mask/scarf although I wouldn’t turn a nice hairy minge down just as long as it’s not 20 stone!