Marcus Rashford...

King of The Jungle

Staff member
I am sick fed up of your bullshit.

If anyone wants kids, surely they put together the simplest maths to decide whether they can support them or not... Its not like the little fuckers just magically appear is it? I don't buy a dog and then expect all my neighbours to pay for the woofers pedigree chum... And considering it is far cheaper per week to feed a dog than a child, it is even more ridiculous that some people should expect me to feed their kids than them feed my dog!

As to Marcus's latest rant, about the quality of the food parcels... Er... Well Marcus... Maybe if you took the 85% of your wages that you put into an offshore tax free business account and actually paid tax on your wages, like Brian, who works nights stacking shelves in tescos, and whose tax bill has gone up because of your campaign for free school meals, maybe the quality would be better...

But oh no Marcus... You keep virtue signalling, make us all pay more tax for irresponsible parents, while you squirrel your money away.

You utter wanker. We all know what you are.

whiskylion

If anyone wants kids, surely they put together the simplest maths to decide whether they can support them or not... Its not like the little fuckers just magically appear is it? I don't buy a dog and then expect all my neighbours to pay for the woofers pedigree chum... And considering it is far cheaper per week to feed a dog than a child, it is even more ridiculous that some people should expect me to feed their kids than them feed my dog!

As to Marcus's latest rant, about the quality of the food parcels... Er... Well Marcus... Maybe if you took the 85% of your wages that you put into an offshore tax free business account and actually paid tax on your wages, like Brian, who works nights stacking shelves in tescos, and whose tax bill has gone up because of your campaign for free school meals, maybe the quality would be better...

But oh no Marcus... You keep virtue signalling, make us all pay more tax for irresponsible parents, while you squirrel your money away.

I take it you've just split with your new girlfriend...

King of The Jungle

Staff member
Those food parcels are a liberty though. Government have paid that cunting company £30 for them to deliver £5 worth of food and in all honesty I’m right leaving but no kid should ever go hungry and the politicians are fucking parasites
But its bollox bex. Phrases like 'starving children'... Give over. Starving children is what you have in South Sudan, not London. If there are starving children in modern day London the problem is bad parental choices, not lack of funds.

King of The Jungle

Staff member
You ain't no gentleman, then, as you've already announced it on here...!
Really? I may have mentioned accidental horizontal refreshment, and ulster may have become slightly excited, but I never went further than that... Therefore my status as a gentleman is entirely intact thankyou very much.

67lions

But didn’t I read somewhere that the bloke in charge of the company that supplies the food boxes as something to do with rashford

Life with the Lions

Sorry, but I think it’s ridiculous to say that if couples (married or otherwise) want kids, they need to decide if they can afford to have them before conceiving!

What about circumstances? It’s 2006 and you both decide you want kids. The jobs you are in are paying both of you fantastic salaries. You already have two cars, both on affordable HP, and a lovely house on an affordable mortgage. The following year your wife gives birth to twins! You’re both so very happy. Everything is going right in the world. Then...

Its 2008. A year later. The big economic crash. Economists predicted it, but you weren’t told. You didn’t think this was ever going to happen. Within months you’ve lost both your jobs, the cars and the house, with a couple of toddlers to feed!

Is it really the fault of couples who want to do well and help grow the population in this country, when so many of us are living much longer than our parents were? Why should they be penalised but not the banks who caused the mess in the first place? Why should the banks get a bail out, but not the people in this country that lost money in those banks?

No one knows what’s round the corner. Sorry, but your comments are of the sort I’d expect from an uncaring Tory (though not saying you are totally uncaring or a Tory), and I really hope none of the above ever happens to you or your family!

There but for the grace of God..... indeed!

bramcoteboy62

Sorry, but I think it’s ridiculous to say that if couples (married or otherwise) want kids, they need to decide if they can afford to have them before conceiving!

What about circumstances? It’s 2006 and you both decide you want kids. The jobs you are in are paying both of you fantastic salaries. You already have two cars, both on affordable HP, and a lovely house on an affordable mortgage. The following year your wife gives birth to twins! You’re both so very happy. Everything is going right in the world. Then...

Its 2008. A year later. The big economic crash. Economists predicted it, but you weren’t told. You didn’t think this was ever going to happen. Within months you’ve lost both your jobs, the cars and the house, with a couple of toddlers to feed!

Is it really the fault of couples who want to do well and help grow the population in this country, when so many of us are living much longer than our parents were? Why should they be penalised but not the banks who caused the mess in the first place? Why should the banks get a bail out, but not the people in this country that lost money in those banks?

No one knows what’s round the corner. Sorry, but your comments are of the sort I’d expect from an uncaring Tory (though not saying you are totally uncaring or a Tory), and I really hope none of the above ever happens to you or your family!

There but for the grace of God..... indeed!
Spot on. Having friends who work in mortgage underwriting, the notion that you can plan your financial future ahead of time when things like..hmmm a global pandemic hitting.... is truly mental. I wish I could do that. How can you even plan two months ahead, whole industries are disappearing

bramcoteboy62

But its bollox bex. Phrases like 'starving children'... Give over. Starving children is what you have in South Sudan, not London. If there are starving children in modern day London the problem is bad parental choices, not lack of funds.
I agree with this. We are truly unbelievably amazingly lucky in this country compared to most other countries. But I think rashford is quality, using his position to do good and affect change. We all complain our footballers don’t live in the real world, this bloke clearly does and hasn’t forgotten his upbringing which is class

Jack_MFC

Yet again we are cunting off footballers who care about kids in this country going hungry. Footballers pay shit loads of tax, most footballers come from poor working class backgrounds so know what it’s like to have very little. Why isn’t everyone cunting off all the posh boy actors who make just as much money as footballers but seem to do fuck all about helping poor kids. The media want you to attack footballers because they want the working classes to fight each-other while the upper classes sit there and laugh.

Wippa

Sad ain’t it, when anyone try’s to do any good in the world these days they’re accused of ‘virtue signalling’.
back in the day footballers used to use there spare time to go gambling, drinking and shag brasses.
Rashford uses his spare time, and position, to try and help some disadvantaged kids and he gets slaughtered for it. What a cold hearted, arse about face world we live in.
Do the disadvantaged kids have it as hard as poor kids in the third world? Of course not. But they can still have it pretty shit. And helping these kids out of poverty will only benefit our country in the long run.
Do some of these kids parents make poor lifestyle choices? Of course they do. Still doesn’t make it the kids fault does it.

bramcoteboy62

Yet again we are cunting off footballers who care about kids in this country going hungry. Footballers pay shit loads of tax, most footballers come from poor working class backgrounds so know what it’s like to have very little. Why isn’t everyone cunting off all the posh boy actors who make just as much money as footballers but seem to do fuck all about helping poor kids. The media want you to attack footballers because they want the working classes to fight each-other while the upper classes sit there and laugh.
Again bang on. I don’t know why we’re cunting off footballers for doing good. My parents were actually stupid, had 3 kids when they knew they couldn’t afford them. We always ate but that’s it for life really. I know full well the whole estate would’ve rallied behind us and others it hard times arrived, not cunted my parents off for having more kids than they could afford

Wippa

The irony is if he’d tried to help kids in South Sudan he’d have got slaughtered for that as well. “Why don’t he help kids in this country!” Damned if he does damned if he don’t.

As for bad parental choices, as I said in my previous post, that’s still not the kids fault.

rooferboy

I've done my bit for the planet as in I never had kids and it was most likely my selfish streak when I was young I used to think it would stop me doing the things I enjoyed. I have quite a few friends and we all have them who litter children all over the place and never see them again, this is a big cause of what Rushford is trying to achieve. Single mums are plentiful out there, we see them every day and in the end its the children who suffer, my personal philosophy would be don't bring children in the world if you really can't afford to. That's our problem as human beings, we can't control that chemical feelings in our brain.