Magic Formula

marka

Sorry away games typo.
Easy really score more goals than your opponents and you have win the game.
Don’t go out with the negative approach you always use to go out for a 0-0 give the opponents the possession.
Change the mind set go out 3-5-2 or 4-3-3 and attack or defend from the front.

marka

Team to face Blackburn

Bart
McCarthy Pearce Cooper M.Wallace

Jed Thompson Molumby

Bod Bradshaw Mahoney

Subs Steele, Fergie, Smith, Romeo, Hutch,
AOB, Leonard, Mitchell

marka

Wishful thinking.
I have my sons Harry Potter wand maybe I can put a spell on Williams and Leonard?

As for Harris’s magic formula “play positive go for a win not negative looking for a draw all the time then you never know your luck”

tobydog

Not a hope in hell mate. Williams and Leonard are the 1st names on the team sheet.
In fairness Kev, he did drop/rest? Williams v Hull, What he wont seem to do is play Ben and Molumby together, perhaps after Molumby's international perfomances he may deem to start him, but more likely to rest him???

His team will be(I'm afraid)!!
Bart
Romeo, Pearce, Cooper, M Wallace
Jed, Thommo, Williams, Mahoney
AOB, Smith or Bradshaw.

Will not play Bod or Molumby as too stubborn and wants to prove his previous history for non-selection to be correct.
As for McCarthy, I cannot explain?????

marka

I think he will play Leonard holding midfielder and Smith up front.
So 4-5-1 another boring negative approach.
I bet Tony Dacks boy is looking forward to getting one over us and if he scores that will be the icing on the cake.

marka

Hope Molumby plays in place of Williams.

Be route one Cooper launching hoofball for Smith to hold up looking for support from Jed

Once again Blackburn will have no pressure on their defenders as Smith can’t run
Blackburn will play 3-5-2 so only need 3 at the back try to overrun the midfield

wakey_wakey

Team to face Blackburn

Bart
McCarthy Pearce Cooper M.Wallace

Jed Thompson Molumby

Bod Bradshaw Mahoney

Subs Steele, Fergie, Smith, Romeo, Hutch,
AOB, Leonard, Mitchell
If Harris went with that line up would still expect it to be a 4-4-2 with Mahoney and Jed wide. Would love to be proven wrong but agree with Kev that to an extent, and at least Leonard will start. Someone else mentioned on anohter thread that Molumby will probably be "rested" due to playing international game midweek. Would like to see what Thommo and Molumby can do together.

Wishful thinking.
I have my sons Harry Potter wand maybe I can put a spell on Williams and Leonard?

As for Harris’s magic formula “play positive go for a win not negative looking for a draw all the time then you never know your luck”
Harris puts the wingardium levioso spell on the ball so it gets nice and high in the air when they hoof it.