Loyalty

mfcvineo

We talk about loyalty. Harris has got us to Wembley a few times a quarter final a couple times, with in todays market no money compared to most. The bloke served us for years as a legend as soon as we over preformed a couple years back and stayed up just last year ( the vast majority) have lost track of reality we are a small club with no money.
Most dont want us to go to the Premiership so why moan. "Play the Millwall way" all this bollox. Harris has latched himself on to now.

So why can't we show loyalty back, read the comments/threads calling him a cunt? shameful

Fucking disgrace our fan base, we go on about plastics but as soon as trouble hits we want our manager out

The sooner we are in league one and winning most weeks the better the championship is depressing.

Last edited:

marka

I agree personal abuse of Harris is uncalled for,
However unfortunately he is the manager who at the end of the day suffers from poor performance.
He is the one responsible for the results and he was the one who brought in the players in the summer.
Out of the signings not loans Mahoney was head and shoulders above the other signings.
What’s happened to his performances???
McCarthy looks ok but we do not have a proper left back and he felt Ferguson or Wallace could cover this position. Again bad call maybe in L1 and L2 but not the championship.
Great to see hutch back and I like Pearce for his vocal presence but to slow and Cooper his distribution of the ball is poor.
Middle of midfield not good enough at this level and we failed to bring in a quality ball player.
Up front Smith to slow Bod jury still out but Bradshaw is ok and needs a run of games.
Then Leonard and Williams both need to go not good enough and are both L1 players.

Kryan Bing

To a degree, I agree about some off the abuse NH gets, but hang on... 2004? You turned up with us for a Cup Final...? You find the Championship depressing and want lower, league 1 football? You've witnessed heart ache? You are an Ex Barnet supporter and presumably dumped them? You are digging out 'Wall supporters? Calling them a disgrace? And you want loyalty...??

A lot of us have shown loyalty going back into 50's, 60's, 70's and 80's and really have seen the bad times. You have only known mostly good times. You know fuck all about Millwall and Millwall loyalty.

Funniest thing I have read on here this week.

Last edited:

obeney

I agree that the personal abuse of "Bomber" is uncalled for and nobody in whatever job deserves it. Unfortunately he is the Captain of the ship and therefore must accept responsibility when things go wrong. Admittedly he cannot be heldresponsible for a goalkeeper prone to mistakes. However he must address that problem immediately and I'm serious. Also we do need a playmaker in mid-field along the lines of May? Ray or EtienneThese problems cost money to rectify . The trouble is we ain't got any. Never have had . So you tell me how do we get round that problem.In the meantime we just have to get on with what we have and hope and pray it all comes right in the end .....like we always do. I 1¹know that's. Not good enough but that is the reality of it.

Hang on.. 2004? You turned up with us for a Cup Final...? You find the Championship depressing and want lower, league 1 football? You've witnessed heart ache? You are an Ex Barnet supporter and presumably dumped them? You are digging out 'Wall supporters? Calling them a disgrace? And you want loyalty...??

A lot of us have shown loyalty going back into 50's/60's and 70's and really have seen the bad times. You have only known mostly good times. You know fuck all about Millwall and Millwall loyalty.

Funniest thing I have read on here this week.
Absolutely correct. You should maybe log off and not come back. Never heard anything like it. Spat on by a fuckin Barnet supporter!

partisan_lion

Yes I said NH was a cunt (never called him that before) yesterday on another thread and I won't make excuses (I did have a skin full) and as a manager this season so far I think I'm right this time.That game was another abject display with a flat crowd.What NH has achieved so far has been good especially with the basic brained football,but my loyalty is to the club/badge and has been for nearly 40 years.

Ill be loyal Millwall and Hibernian til my dying day. Thats how it works. My problem is the clubs face changing and it becoming unrecognizable. I go to the odd Orient game with an old mate. Don't give me the right to criticize any part of their club and running.

heh-now

I agree that the personal abuse of "Bomber" is uncalled for and nobody in whatever job deserves it. Unfortunately he is the Captain of the ship and therefore must accept responsibility when things go wrong. Admittedly he cannot be heldresponsible for a goalkeeper prone to mistakes. However he must address that problem immediately and I'm serious. Also we do need a playmaker in mid-field along the lines of May? Ray or EtienneThese problems cost money to rectify . The trouble is we ain't got any. Never have had . So you tell me how do we get round that problem.In the meantime we just have to get on with what we have and hope and pray it all comes right in the end .....like we always do. I 1¹know that's. Not good enough but that is the reality of it.
Agree in parts but I do not believe he has any managerial competence whatsoever - as said by others the players we have are at or are close to standard add for the league (I have sen some shit oppo this year already) but he cannot make them play - is is fear, lack of a plan, a shit plan: dunno. But if I had a few dollars I would not give them to him now- utterly pointless

Ive been for beers with Neil in Leigh on Sea a few times. Is he a cunt? Maybe he is. Id go with extremely arrogant before the cunt card. Mind you, us Jocks use the word way more loosely.

E1 Wall

If anyone talks about football. I supported this club since 2004 fa cup final. I have witnessed heart ache before I supported Barnet. I probably know the worst on here.
So millwall getting into the cup final made you fuck Barnet off and support millwall :unsure: you witnessed heartache at Barnet, worse than millwall you say, try millwall season 71/72, losing 3-2 at palace after leading with those cunts Wright & bright rubbing it in 1987, 6-1 Ipswich 1977, etc what major upset have you experienced at Barnet (apart from the groundsman’s wife running off with her line dancing instructor to Hawaii ) ??

So millwall getting into the cup final made you fuck Barnet off and support millwall :unsure: you witnessed heartache at Barnet, worse than millwall you say, try millwall season 71/72, losing 3-2 at palace after leading with those cunts Wright & bright rubbing it in 1987, 6-1 Ipswich 1977, etc what major upset have you experienced at Barnet (apart from the groundsman’s wife running off with her line dancing instructor to Hawaii ) ??
Lost a ferocious local friendly derby to Enfield after goin 6 nil up.

Phlion54

Let's not forget We support Millwall football Club .not Harris football club as it's fast turning into.....he as done great over the years yes totally agree but we are now predictable .boring & don't look like scoring in a game of goals. And that's down to the playing style etc controlled by Harris ..... We need to inject something / someone new into the equation before it turns into to last season fiasco

Let's not forget We support Millwall football Club .not Harris football club as it's fast turning into.....he as done great over the years yes totally agree but we are now predictable .boring & don't look like scoring in a game of goals. And that's down to the playing style etc controlled by Harris ..... We need to inject something / someone new into the equation before it turns into to last season fiasco
Order 2 new managers and send one to Easter Road!

After watching that yesterday I’m not sure where Harris goes...... he’s changing tactics, formations, players etc he must know he’s best team by now!
Surely play 4-4-2 that’s got him most success.. did he not say that we have bought maloney in has he has the best stats in the championship for crosses last season? So we play the 2 big ones up front with him on the bench??? He’s hanging himself im afraid.... absolutely no point in playing smith unless your putting balls into the box.
I would go
Bart
Romeo Hutch Cooper Fergie
Wallace thommo Mulumby mahoney
Smith Bradshaw

Simple 4-4-2. Maybe I’m wrong but Harris must simple it