Long time lurker

Peckham Lion

Easy easy (don't know how to get the winking emoji) i used to occasionally flick on here as a guest a few times a week for millwall news and a read of the arguments about brexit, the left/right etc (entertaining)but then it was blocked so when it opened to join i thought I'd join so could continue to read
You can read the forum without signing up.

Peckham Lion

There was a short period when it was blocked (few weeks) and if it wasn't i couldn't get on for some reason and so when it opened up so thought I'd join in case it was blocked again.
Sign up's were stopped for a while, probably when the kneeling thing put us under the spotlight. Journo's are lazy cunts, they use social media to bulk out the drivel they publish, we're obviously a go to place when they need some shit to shovel. By the way, welcome!

Andover_Lion

Sign up's were stopped for a while, probably when the kneeling thing put us under the spotlight. Journo's are lazy cunts, they use social media to bulk out the drivel they publish, we're obviously a go to place when they need some shit to shovel. By the way, welcome!
It’s been happening for years. I got quoted in the daily mail in 2008 after Daniel Day-Lewis won an Oscar.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...alls-Millwall-terraces-playgrounds-youth.html

#We doubt the authenticity of one posting on a Millwall website this week which claimed: "Me and Daniel used to share a bag of monkey nuts and a Wagon Wheel before acting out a scene from the Scottish play.

"It used to go down a storm at the back of the Cold Blow."#

Kryan Bing

It’s been happening for years. I got quoted in the daily mail in 2008 after Daniel Day-Lewis won an Oscar.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...alls-Millwall-terraces-playgrounds-youth.html

#We doubt the authenticity of one posting on a Millwall website this week which claimed: "Me and Daniel used to share a bag of monkey nuts and a Wagon Wheel before acting out a scene from the Scottish play.

"It used to go down a storm at the back of the Cold Blow."#

From The Daily Mail...Fucking priceless.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Kryan Bing

It seems that the OP, 'Long time Lurker', who came in from the cold for a brief chat, has fucked off...
Looks like he preferes MO by Dogging from a distance....
🤣