Long time lurker

midway lion

Was reading about a black cab driver out of Islington who has taken up deliveries of pie and mash to stay solvent. He takes orders from customers and then drives over to Tower Bridge Road, collects and delivers it. Doing well out of it apparently.

Peckham Lion

Also the amount of new cunts allowed to join in the past 6months who never comment or like/hate anything,
They should be binned off if they don't post, There's plenty of dormant accounts on here, why join if you ain't going to post :hmmm:HOF have a purge on users that don't post so it can't be difficult to do. They also have to be vouched for when joining, i think. I had a post reported cause i used a naughty word ( in there world anyway). Fucking bin them off it's quite simple. I have a hunch on who the cunt is that's pressing the- i'm a sad, chinless virgin cunt button, no bottle what so ever!!!!!!

Last edited:
They should be binned off if they don't post, There's plenty of dormant accounts on here, why join if you ain't going to post :hmmm:HOF have a purge on users that don't post so it can't be difficult to do. They also have to be vouched for when joining, i think. I had a post reported cause i used a naughty word ( in there world anyway). Fucking bin them off it's quite simple. I have a hunch on who the cunt is that's pressing the- i'm a sad, chinless virgin cunt button, no bottle what so ever!!!!!!
Easy easy (don't know how to get the winking emoji) i used to occasionally flick on here as a guest a few times a week for millwall news and a read of the arguments about brexit, the left/right etc (entertaining)but then it was blocked so when it opened to join i thought I'd join so could continue to read

Andover_Lion

Easy easy (don't know how to get the winking emoji) i used to occasionally flick on here as a guest a few times a week for millwall news and a read of the arguments about brexit, the left/right etc (entertaining)but then it was blocked so when it opened to join i thought I'd join so could continue to read
and Arments :p or Manze's :sick:?