Long time lurker

Cranham Lion

I've finally decided to convert from being long time lurker to first time poster on MO. I can't wait for the typicall Millwall welcome!

On footballing matters, I believe we have the makings of a decent side (assuming Cooper and Wallace recover from their injuries) if we can sign two pacey strikers. Smith is a third division footballer or 20 minute impact sub and should get a pay/play contract if he stays in the summer. Bod is shit and Bradshaw is bang average so no wonder we hardly ever score.

lottwall

I've finally decided to convert from being long time lurker to first time poster on MO. I can't wait for the typicall Millwall welcome!

On footballing matters, I believe we have the makings of a decent side (assuming Cooper and Wallace recover from their injuries) if we can sign two pacey strikers. Smith is a third division footballer or 20 minute impact sub and should get a pay/play contract if he stays in the summer. Bod is shit and Bradshaw is bang average so no wonder we hardly ever score.
Definite old bill.

Polegate Lion

I don’t know if you’ve noticed but we don’t take too kindly to strangers.

Welcome to footballs answer to Royston Vasey.

Cranham Lion

Not got time to answer every question now but 100% not old bill. Bought Whiskey's new book (with 3 quid discount!) for my Dad after sorting out an order issue with the lovely Jane. She sounds hot on the phone but is probably 60 plus!

Millwall-84

Top, left, middle or bottom ?