London Bridge

MrRodcott

Look at those paedo cunts in Rotherham and what they were getting away with. The schools knew, the social services knew and the ob knew, but it was allowed to carry on. Kids treated like meat by adults and fuck all was said cause the perpetrators were muslims. They were scared of teling the truth and upsetting a subset of cavemen and liberals because they'd be deemed racists by there own leftie comrades, Cunts the lot of them.
In Rotherham you had a Labour council trying to hide this, aided and abetted by a Labour supporting Police Chief. If they lost the Muslim vote they’d be finished and they’re well aware of that. Another reason for their anti semitism.

tony_dolby

Administrator
In Rotherham you had a Labour council trying to hide this, aided and abetted by a Labour supporting Police Chief. If they lost the Muslim vote they’d be finished and they’re well aware of that. Another reason for their anti semitism.
Exactly. The purge of the Jews from Labour is cynical and deliberate.

Eamon Dunphys tackle

I’m getting massively worse as I get older mate! After things like yesterday my hate levels go up an extra notch! Fucking hate what this country has become!
Me too Tel.
I still cannot imagine what my Parents and grandparents would think if they saw the state of this country today.
They like many of your folk fought in the 1st and 2nd world wars.
I'm glad they can't see what this great nation has become!
God rest their souls!
I really feel like crying right now.