London Bridge

Supporting Millwall

I can't watch the news coverage of this on the TV. It makes me too angry all the same words and platitudes used by Politicians, Khan, Cressida Dick.......and yet they actively encourage mass immigration of cultures that are fundamentally anti the indigenous population of this country at a rate of 5.5 million new immigrants a year.....they adjust it by talking about net migration being 3 million......then they totally lie and say its like 500000 a year and tell us how great immigration is and through propaganda and brainwashing they make the public accept it and call out anyone who points out that it's fucking madness a racist.

STWall

I hope those members of the parole board that permitted his release are having a very bad time reconciling their decision especially as two innocent people were murdered by the
An they permitted to be released.
Apparently the parole board were not involved. Release on license is an automatic process in the system.

tobydog

I can't watch the news coverage of this on the TV. It makes me too angry all the same words and platitudes used by Politicians, Khan, Cressida Dick.......and yet they actively encourage mass immigration of cultures that are fundamentally anti the indigenous population of this country at a rate of 5.5 million new immigrants a year.....they adjust it by talking about net migration being 3 million......then they totally lie and say its like 500000 a year and tell us how great immigration is and through propaganda and brainwashing they make the public accept it and call out anyone who points out that it's fucking madness a racist.
I heard some silly cow on the Gold news saying something like "he was being monitored and there were was no indication that he was mixing with radicals or being re-radicalised! "for fuck sake when will the likes of her and all the other do gooding idiots wake up to the fact these cunts never ever change their hatred of us. They are the racists!

According to Cressida Dick "We embrace our differences" yeh like fuck we do!

Last edited:

tobydog

Apparently the parole board were not involved. Release on license is an automatic process in the system.
That maybe the case ref a Payrole Board but some one still has to authorise the process, I cant find it now but there is a full explanation of the process online

This must be it, read down and it does fact say the Parole Board do make the decision to activate the release procedure, unless I have read it wrong?

Last edited:

bramcoteboy62

RIP those two that died fucking shocking horrific way to die. Fucking horrible it's now something like 130 homicodes in London this year in this so called first world country and elite city. 130 slaughtered for no reason. Thank god that little fucking CUNT got a bullet in the head yday, just wish I could've applied it. All those who have killed on OUR streets this year should be brutally Tortured and murdered. Cunts all of them. Reading this cunt was in prison and released. Speaking to a mates son who works in the prisons, he says there's just no space, they let known criminals off all the time as no space in the prison. Here's your solution, fucking kill them, and the ones that aren't a threat - put them in public work. This country is getting looted and ripped to shreds by evil greedy conquerors. Cunts

Bigherb77777

See Kunt Khan is blaming it on Tory cuts which he says allows the early release of these people!
don’t matter which side you are politics wise - if people want to kill innocent people or carry out terrorist attacks - don’t let them fucking out - I’m sure there is an uninhabited island somewhere they can be dumped on and told to fuck off - if they don’t like it sling your hook

sorry but anyone guilty of this stuff should be publicly executed like the cunt yesterday - no fucking about and let us all fucking cheer and throw abuse at them - put them up against a wall and shoot the cunt - all day fucking long

we should all be brought up to be gentlemen with a strong sense of right and wrong even us Millwall

tobydog

don’t matter which side you are politics wise - if people want to kill innocent people or carry out terrorist attacks - don’t let them fucking out - I’m sure there is an uninhabited island somewhere they can be dumped on and told to fuck off - if they don’t like it sling your hook

sorry but anyone guilty of this stuff should be publicly executed like the cunt yesterday - no fucking about and let us all fucking cheer and throw abuse at them - put them up against a wall and shoot the cunt - all day fucking long

we should all be brought up to be gentlemen with a strong sense of tight and wrong even us Millwall
Spot on my man :)

Peckham Lion

Look at those paedo cunts in Rotherham and what they were getting away with. The schools knew, the social services knew and the ob knew, but it was allowed to carry on. Kids treated like meat by adults and fuck all was said cause the perpetrators were muslims. They were scared of teling the truth and upsetting a subset of cavemen and liberals because they'd be deemed racists by there own leftie comrades, Cunts the lot of them.

Last edited: