London Bridge incident now a quandry

Owain_Elias_Real_Wall

The thing is though that he isn’t a child killer. He’s obviously weird and I’m always a bit dubious of these kind of murderers. I’ve a mate currently up on a murder charge from a fight. Different strokes on that one for me.

Phlion54

Anyone openly supporting a Muslim Terrorist party or organization should be deported to the nearest muslim country ....if they want to live under Muslim rule then they can achieve it in one go.......just need the snow flakes running & living in this country to grow a pair

kevrelles

The thing is though that he isn’t a child killer. He’s obviously weird and I’m always a bit dubious of these kind of murderers. I’ve a mate currently up on a murder charge from a fight. Different strokes on that one for me.
A ruck without weapons and someone dies usually gets a manslaughter charge.

champs08

From memory the prison/hospital grendon was used for sex offenders and those who were weird in some way or other.
I’ve read grendon and these prisoners mentioned on a few articles I’ve read about the ex offenders at the meeting.
Lots to come out yet me thinks?
I used to play football with a very decent player that was a guard at Springhill. He was a very strong man that really struggled with what he heard from the prisoners - it was grim. He went on to work at Rampton, what a career!!!

we have some seriously nasty people in this country, evil is a word that isn’t used lightly by screws, but at Springhill, Rampton and Broadmoor there were/are many.

In my opinion some are born with the evil element inside. People that have it in their DNA from their family from generations gone by - which is why the state struggle to really understand why they are what they are.

Some blame drugs and substance abuse, some blame previous abuse from their parents and family - but every now and then that shows no cause and sometimes these human beings are born evil - a view that’s been explained to me previously that really makes you analyse life.

Strange world. How lucky are we?

Millwall-84

This.

he should’ve been put to death as per any other child murderer. The fact that the media is making him out to be some kind of hero just shows what our country has become. A standing joke.
When that copper shot that Muslim terrorist cunt, he should of went straight up to that cunt who killed that young girl and shot him right in the head as well.

partisan_lion

Khan wanders round claiming "Diversity is our strength"...

I therefore wonder myself whether the mayor of Islamabad Sheikh Ansar Aziz goes around Pakistan informing his countrymen that diversity is their strength..

Last edited:

kevrelles

Did not take the press long to sweep it under the carpet.and wait for another attack where they will plate the scum again

tony_dolby

Administrator
You blag a van end up with 15yr my nephew was doing cash machines got weighed with 17.1/2 years cunt justice system
My mum always says that English law values property more than the person. Kick someone to death? You might be out in 5 years. Hold up a bank with a banana in a bag and you could end up with 20.

lionheart48

My mum always says that English law values property more than the person. Kick someone to death? You might be out in 5 years. Hold up a bank with a banana in a bag and you could end up with 20.

Your mum was spot on, some of the atrocities carried out in the UK would have lead to a death sentence in years gone by but try taking anything from the realm and that is 30 years inside.
The death penalty was only removed because the world woke up to Police corruption and most convictions were unsafe on Police say-so.
An old friend of mine was a bank/security robber who did large stretches of his life inside but he never went down for a job he committed because he could afford to pay-off the Police and they would then fit someone else up with the crime as used to happen to my friend when he was not on that particular job.

tony_dolby

Administrator
Your mum was spot on, some of the atrocities carried out in the UK would have lead to a death sentence in years gone by but try taking anything from the realm and that is 30 years inside.
The death penalty was only removed because the world woke up to Police corruption and most convictions were unsafe on Police say-so.
An old friend of mine was a bank/security robber who did large stretches of his life inside but he never went down for a job he committed because he could afford to pay-off the Police and they would then fit someone else up with the crime as used to happen to my friend when he was not on that particular job.
The Met as so bent it was a joke. Sir Robert Mark took over the Met saying that he wanted a CID that caught more criminals than it employed. It's changed a bit for the better I suppose, but not much.

My dad used to tell me about the OB selling off goods they had seized from blaggers from the back of their squad cars. They told the blaggers to walk home and took the lorry over themselves. One day they were left with a load of bacon which wasn't so easy to store as fags and booze. Every OB family in the area must have had enough streaky to last a year or more.

Peckham Lion

Khan wanders round claiming "Diversity is our strength"...

I therefore wonder myself whether the mayor of Islamabad Sheikh Ansar Aziz goes around Pakistan informing his countrymen that diversity is there strength..
No, he'd have his head chopped off, same if Khan went over there shouting how great it is to be a Doris.

edinburghwall

The Met as so bent it was a joke. Sir Robert Mark took over the Met saying that he wanted a CID that caught more criminals than it employed. It's changed a bit for the better I suppose, but not much.

My dad used to tell me about the OB selling off goods they had seized from blaggers from the back of their squad cars. They told the blaggers to walk home and took the lorry over themselves. One day they were left with a load of bacon which wasn't so easy to store as fags and booze. Every OB family in the area must have had enough streaky to last a year or more.
Do you smell bacon?