Lockdown from Friday!!!!

tobydog

What are they going to do about these ridiculous queues at the supermarkets? these selfish thick cnuts just wont listen to all the advice that there is no shortage in the food supply chain, its only their stupid panic buying causing the problems but in fact that info seems to encourage them to shop even more,its unbelieveable???

Chris George

What are they going to do about these ridiculous queues at the supermarkets? these selfish thick cnuts just wont listen to all the advice that there is no shortage in the food supply chain, its only their stupid panic buying causing the problems but in fact that info seems to encourage them to shop even more,its unbelieveable???
its all thev’e got now.
How many birds can go a week without buying anything?
Go without shopping for 3 weeks? No chance.

Do Nintendo Wii do a shopping simulator that the women can play and pretend to buy pointless shit they dont actual .need?

Supporting Millwall

Mate, i really wanna have a good old proper rant about how thick these Cunts are, i just can't be asked with them anymore.
They was always going to lockdown..than .just drip fed it and then done the old well you had your chance but you cant be trusted.
Better for the Government that people are blaming each other for lockdown rather than feeling the govt has dictated to them.

Supporting Millwall

Think Boris's statement tonight just ramped up the panic buying by saying go to the supermarket as fewer times as possible....the cunts will be ramming the trolleys fuller than a dinner plate at Toby Carvery.

leFerne

Hopefully the supermarket crisis will calm down now and we will be more sensible as seems to be happening following lock down in other parts of Europe and as stated by BigPaul.

tobydog

Hopefully the supermarket crisis will calm down now and we will be more sensible as seems to be happening following lock down in other parts of Europe and as stated by BigPaul.
I think it will be even worse in stores like asdas with George sections etc
with the clothes and electrical stores all being closed?

leFerne

I think it will be even worse in stores like asdas with George sections etc
with the clothes and electrical stores all being closed?
Yes, maybe. We'll have to wait and see. I see that fat cunt Mike Ashley is opening up Sports Direct. I hope the Government crack down on him and make an example either that or line him up and shoot the fucker.

tobydog

Yes, maybe. We'll have to wait and see. I see that fat cunt Mike Ashley is opening up Sports Direct. I hope the Government crack down on him and make an example either that or line him up and shoot the fucker.
Of course they may make asda etc partition off the non food sections it would make sense to deter as many as possible of the idiots?

Peckham Lion

Think Boris's statement tonight just ramped up the panic buying by saying go to the supermarket as fewer times as possible..
No doubt but it needed to be said, a cunt is a cunt, nothing will change some peoples beahavior. I 've decided to wheel out my special measures, Peckhams Clumpdown it's called, anyone behaving like a greedy selfish cunt, bullying the less able will get a clump from me, one per fucking idiot,,,,,,

Kryan Bing

No doubt but it needed to be said, a cunt is a cunt, nothing will change some peoples beahavior. I 've decided to wheel out my special measures, Peckhams Clumpdown it's called, anyone behaving like a greedy selfish cunt, bullying the less able will get a clump from me, one per fucking idiot,,,,,,
Why not two, like the shops quota?
Go on, you know it makes sense...after all, we're not The Spotters.
:punch: