Loads of booing at the Hungary v Ireland game

kevrelles

As somebody who has spent some considerate time in Hungary (family connections) I can tell you that booing was a very mild response to the kneeling. If the Hungarian players tried that shit they would be hunted down and lynched, end off.
What the fuck do they care about a Marxist ,race baiting organization..They had 50 years of Marxism, look how nicely that turned out for them ( google Hungarian uprising 1956). A bit of a sore topic in their country
I blame Joe Bugner:)

Polegate Lion

As somebody who has spent some considerate time in Hungary (family connections) I can tell you that booing was a very mild response to the kneeling. If the Hungarian players tried that shit they would be hunted down and lynched, end off.
What the fuck do they care about a Marxist ,race baiting organization..They had 50 years of Marxism, look how nicely that turned out for them ( google Hungarian uprising 1956). A bit of a sore topic in their country

If you look at that video you will see one team that is proud, upright and pointing to the word “Respect” on their sleeve. That is a real message of hope irrespective of race, religion or political affiliation and anything else you care to mention come to that.

Ireland in contrast chose to kneel which looked dated, tired and embarrassing in comparison to the Hungarian stance. If the “knee” ever had any real impact, which is extremely doubtful, the practice is now reduced to the realms of cheap theatre.

Ditch the knee now.

Last edited:

trevwall

Very True, I worked with a Hungarian bloke in the 80s, top geezer and he was involved in the '56 uprising. He managed to escape and came to England in '58.