Lions Tv Dan....

ParisWall

Things don't look too good for Fat Dan.

He's done his Reading review from his mini-cab, rather than his spare bedrrom.

Is this because:

A. The Nationwide have repossessed his house;

B. All his sponsors have pulled the plug after his 'apology', therefore, no printed boards to sit in front of in the aforementioned spare bedroom?

C. He has to pick up three fares from Gatwick, Heathrow and Luton before 8 o'clock tonight?

Old_Lion_Les

Skimmed a lot of money off Roy Larners fundraisers and only found out on twitter yesterday that he was planning on doing something similar for Harvey before, but dropped them right out once he knew he could capitalise on Roy much more.

We dont need fat useless bloggers like him around the ground

Geezer is a cunt and hopefully the ban is permanent.

Wrong

I've never met Dan so can't give any opinion on the bloke; however one thing that really does piss me off about Lions TV is when they do video reports from their cars whilst driving. It is irresponsible and simply fucking stupid - if you're driving your car at 70mph down the motorway (or anywhere else for that matter) you should be concentrating on the driving not looking into a phone camera and performing a report. Have a bit of common sense and pull over into a services and do a report if you wanna impress the fact that your returning from the game but don't endanger everyone else in your car (often kids) and everyone else on the road by doing it whilst driving.

kevrelles

Not a fan myself of it so I don't know what has gone on but I think the club must have good reason to pull him up otherwise why would they he should just apologise & move on if he loves the club that much why piss them off
Look let's be fair it's the same board who believe the filth,the stewards.everyone except their own fans

Old_Lion_Les

Much like most of us do from time to time he repeated a rumour. He repeated it on a small private WhatsApp group not a public forum. In his position it might not have been the most sensible thing to do but by far the guiltiest party is the one who put it out into the public domain.

He was banned by the club and then he was unbanned. | know this as I have seen and read the letters,

The apology in my view was a good one - very well presented and genuine. That's why he was unbanned.

It's also my view that he shouldn't have been forced to make it.

Lots of shit put out about TV Dan by people who know nothing.

Some think his programme is shit and they're entitled to their opinion. My best vice to them would be not to watch it and ignore it. On the other hand a great many people enjoy it. Like me.

Much like most of us do from time to time he repeated a rumour. He repeated it on a small private WhatsApp group not a public forum. In his position it might not have been the most sensible thing to do but by far the guiltiest party is the one who put it out into the public domain.

He was banned by the club and then he was unbanned. | know this as I have seen and read the letters,

The apology in my view was a good one - very well presented and genuine. That's why he was unbanned.

Some think his programme is shit and they're entitled to their opinion. My best vice to them would be not to watch it and ignore it. On the other hand a great many people enjoy it. Like me.
Well said Les, i agree with everything you said. I don't get all this slagging off of fellow Wall, i wouldn't dream of it mate.

waterloowacker

Les you was always going to say this as you know him and knew his dad others are saying different things can they all be wrong?. Reading all your posts on here dan is innocent of everything in your eyes and never wrong ever.

Old_Lion_Les

Les you was always going to say this as you know him and knew his dad others are saying different things can they all be wrong?. Reading all your posts on here dan is innocent of everything in your eyes and never wrong ever.
I have never said he's "innocent of everything". I have only ever commented on one allegation which not a single person ever produced a scrap of evidence to back up aside from gossip and hearsay.

This time I am merely repeating some facts (for which I could produce clear indisputable evidence) and giving my own view nobody else's.

So there.

waterloowacker

I have never said he's "innocent of everything". I have only ever commented on one allegation which not a single person ever produced a scrap of evidence to back up aside from gossip and hearsay.

This time I am merely repeating some facts (for which I could produce clear indisputable evidence) and giving my own view nobody else's.

So there.
You would make a good barrister les :thumbup: