Let this be a warning!

PurleyLion

Thing is, it depends on where you live. I'm surrounded by eu loving lefties who suck Corbyns cock, so my vote won't count as labour have my manor sewn up.
When I lived in Walworth Labour won by a mile, now living in Purley the Conservatives win by a mile. Therefore, a vote for anybody other than the sitting MP didn't count. A case for proportional representation?

Kryan Bing

I won't ever vote for Steptoe. Then we have Swinson, Jo. Good Lord, what's that all about? But then, I'm left with this (below).

I think my voting pencil will stay in my pocket this time. If I vote for any of them, I'm only encouraging them even further. I haven't voted for years in any form, so I don't usually get involved in any political discussions, I don't really have a right. But, the shit the top three are spouting, I find really depressing. I mean the Tory cunt doctoring the Good Morning interview, he really does need a good fucking slap. Not so much for the edit (which is pitiful), but all the drivel coming out of his arsehole in his head ...It's embarrassing and just to think, he is probably someones dad.
:wack:

Last edited:

Kryan Bing

In my opinion yes, it was also stop the gerrymandering of the boroughs in London and elsewhere. The likes of Lammy and Abbott would be history, they're not selected for there political prowess.
I live in an area which voted very heavily for leave, in fact, one of the highest percentages of leave voters in the Country. There is now a strong sense of voting for 'The Brexit Party' for these people, who want No Deal what-so-ever, and believe they have been let down by Boris Johnson and the Tories over Brexit.

I think the Tory Party might have a big problem with vote stealing from the Brexit Party. It wouldn't surprise me if there are plenty of other areas that have the same opinion as well. Certainly interesting times just around the corner.

Peckham Lion

I think the Tory Party might have a big problem with vote stealing from the Brexit Party. It wouldn't surprise me if there are plenty of other areas that have the same opinion as well. Certainly interesting times just around the corner.
You could say the same for Labour, they'll lose votes both to the Lib dems and Farages mob. Steptoe has fucked over both remain and leavers! As you say mate, interesting times indeed!

BaggyTrousers

My constituency was a marginal Remain in 2016 but had a very large Tory majority in the last General Election. Interesting thing is it was Jo Johnson who has decided to stand down due to a conflict of loyalties as he was an out and out Remainer! I'm waiting to see who they put in to fight the seat this time round; I'll not vote for Labour or Swinson but am going to give the new candidate, or his canvassers, a right grilling when they come knocking!

DensLions

Unless Boris agrees some sort of pact with the Brexit Party the other parties could gang up on the Tories and we end up with a Labour Coalition Government.

HappyLion

I cant vote cons or they will sign up to borises crap deal so it Brexit party for me. And do you know if that lets labour in f**k the remainer twats who have bought this about. They can learn the hard way like I had to when I realised labour promised the earth and build a debt that we are still paying off..