Lee Owen

onlyagame

No wonder they all want to come over here!
I noticed that one of the flats has got air con (but probably no electricity) and several of them have satellite dishes (& you lot say you can’t afford Sky!) The slide adds a nice touch, my mate at Acorn’s would market it as, south facing, great potential, suit a first time buyer or couple with young family, highly sought after area, no chain on account of the last tenant topping herself, offers over a tenner!

waterloowacker

No wonder they all want to come over here!
I noticed that one of the flats has got air con (but probably no electricity) and several of them have satellite dishes (& you lot say you can’t afford Sky!) The slide adds a nice touch, my mate at Acorn’s would market it as, south facing, great potential, suit a first time buyer or couple with young family, highly sought after area, no chain on account of the last tenant topping herself, offers over a tenner!
At least the cat will be happy imagine the fun catching all them rats.

mad_mahon

I came across him on twitter a couple of months ago. I cant for the life of me find him now. Remember thinking that he was something to do with here donkeys ago.if people need to still find him for money, hes still knocking about on social media, somewhere.