Lee Owen

kevrelles

I know lee from 20 years ago and i know he's a cunt scumbag but in my original post i was taking the piss out of lee pretending to be homeless and need money or my pets would not have a home , zak said feed my snake to the rabbits and kev's calling me a cunt saying he bets i sleep with the snake up my arse . Fucking liberty
I'm not ok.it was aimed at Lee.for fucks sake

FireWall

£50 off me, and phoned to say he was hoping for more.

Mugo me. Not losing sleep though.

Hang on, missed a trick, should have started a fund me page when I was sick last month, damn.

Hey ho at least I met that bloke Whisky, he did smuggle in a lollipop at great risk. True Wall.

tony_dolby

Administrator
Look my friends, I am being evicted from my flat within the next seven days and need to find £600 .
Any help would be appreciated as the help would save my snake, rabbits and gerbils from also being made homeless.
I start work in 3 weeks so will pay you all back with 20% interest .
Thanks for your help in advance
Miiiiiillĺlllllĺlllllllllllĺlĺlllllllllllllllĺ
Oi Admin! Someone has hacked by PMs!

ParisWall

£50 off me, and phoned to say he was hoping for more.

Mugo me. Not losing sleep though.

Hang on, missed a trick, should have started a fund me page when I was sick last month, damn.

Hey ho at least I met that bloke Whisky, he did smuggle in a lollipop at great risk. True Wall.
Bloody hell mate, I thought you had been quarantined in The Royal Free along with all the other diseased wrong 'uns.

Sorry to hear about the fifty quid, but good to see you back.

COYL!

FireWall

Bloody hell mate, I thought you had been quarantined in The Royal Free along with all the other diseased wrong 'uns.

Sorry to hear about the fifty quid, but good to see you back.

COYL!
Well I'm not, (back as in just,), I'm still here.

To be fair to old Whiskers apart from the lollipop he did ask if I needed any dosh. I didn't, don't, was tempted though, you know he's polluted. Allegedly.

You did tell me that Paree, about his filthy Luca stashed behind the fire in his cottage. You know when Knocker had that little Hatton Garden salt beef scam going and needed funds. The beef was so pale and porkie looking that he was using a yeast extract to colour it.

Bought from them Nigerians down Camberwell Green. That's where the trouble started, sort of follows Knock boy, didn't he get into a row with them. Tied one up and stuffed a pork chop where the colouring was guaranteed?

Sorry I digress, yes good that you still hang around this place. I could tell tales about.....nah.....

High Life Street 2.0

i remember his long conspiracy tinged posts, rambling about nothing. mainly global conspiracy stuff. i would always skip through it and dismiss it as the ramblings of a mental.

didnt realise he was ripping people off so badly. that takes a seriously flawed character to do. i could never rip anyone off, even my enemies, let alone strangers from a message board. cuntish

FireWall

Any chance of a monkey and your phone number fireballs old chap.
Walter, no probs mate. I just need your bank account details, post code, mothers maiden name, DOB, plus a couple of other details.

A monkey you say? You do realise where I am? £4.80 shouldn't be too much of a stretch.

Regards FW