Lee Owen

waterloowacker

He will come unstuck at some point as he has wronged far too many people for far too long just glad the lying brummie weasel is being exposed for what he is now.
With over 2k of views of this thread let's hope so, i only used to read the forum back in the early days and he did come across as a right smug flash git and used to threaten to ban people if they said something he never liked.

Bromleywalltj

Look my friends, I am being evicted from my flat within the next seven days and need to find £600 .
Any help would be appreciated as the help would save my snake, rabbits and gerbils from also being made homeless.
I start work in 3 weeks so will pay you all back with 20% interest .
Thanks for your help in advance
Miiiiiillĺlllllĺlllllllllllĺlĺlllllllllllllllĺ
Bump, call yourselves millwall :throw::throw:4 days 22 hours before I'm on the streets

DenzilWhatsTheScore

I remember that donut when I was on this forum back around 2002. Saw him a St Andrew's once when we lost 4-0, some of his mates were shouting "beers on Lee Owen" on the way out the ground, and taking the piss out of him about buying rounds. Slippery fucker

zak attack

Look my friends, I am being evicted from my flat within the next seven days and need to find £600 .
Any help would be appreciated as the help would save my snake, rabbits and gerbils from also being made homeless.
I start work in 3 weeks so will pay you all back with 20% interest .
Thanks for your help in advance
Miiiiiillĺlllllĺlllllllllllĺlĺlllllllllllllllĺ
Feed the rabbits to the snake and you've got one little problem solved.

Bromleywalltj

Feed the rabbits to the snake and you've got one little problem solved.
Thanks mate but i think it'd be easier to feed the snake to the rabbits along with my gerbils and then leave the rabbits in next doors garden as they've been cunts all the time that I've lived here.

R.O.D

Oi who you calling a dirty cunt.
I'm sure he did Diesel who used to post on here out of some dosh - although memory blurry.

Remember meeting him for the first time at the MO event at the Albany and thought something weren't quite right.

Wasn't the fact he wasn't even proper wall (all been to games with em in our time). Nah there was something else quite slippery, and again memory blurry but didn't come across to well to me drinking with him outside the Barnaby prior to the Wigan play off game.

Amazing to me he's done it to so many on here without so much as a peep.

Bromleywalltj

I'm sure he did Diesel who used to post on here out of some dosh - although memory blurry.

Remember meeting him for the first time at the MO event at the Albany and thought something weren't quite right.

Wasn't the fact he wasn't even proper wall (all been to games with em in our time). Nah there was something else quite slippery, and again memory blurry but didn't come across to well to me drinking with him outside the Barnaby prior to the Wigan play off game.

Amazing to me he's done it to so many on here without so much as a peep.
I know lee from 20 years ago and i know he's a cunt scumbag but in my original post i was taking the piss out of lee pretending to be homeless and need money or my pets would not have a home , zak said feed my snake to the rabbits and kev's calling me a cunt saying he bets i sleep with the snake up my arse . Fucking liberty

Tom_Courtenay

I know lee from 20 years ago and i know he's a cunt scumbag but in my original post i was taking the piss out of lee pretending to be homeless and need money or my pets would not have a home , zak said feed my snake to the rabbits and kev's calling me a cunt saying he bets i sleep with the snake up my arse . Fucking liberty
Slight miscommunication/confusion prevails :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Supporting Millwall

Ok then I'll confess.....I'm not really dying of bubonic plague from my Flea bites and my children won't be orphans......but I have got this rather nasty cough since my Chinky takeaway last week.....so just send me free money for that please. Cough Cough Corona.