League Ladders 2019-20 Cash Prize Donation

I emailed the following to Steve Kavanagh and Billy Taylor (Communications Director) yesterday:

"Have you managed to think of a way this suggestion can be accommodated? If not, given the other pressing challenges you have trying to devise a fair way of allocating limited Season Tickets for the coming season, I think it best we shelve this idea and Millwall Online find an alternative deserving cause".

Billy responded:

Thanks again for the kind offer. It’s absolutely brilliant and it’s on our to-do list to find a way of utilising it as suggested.

We’re still working through what is an extremely complex set of issues regarding getting supporters back into The Den for games so I can’t envisage a solution with the generous donation imminently. Please let us know if you want to use it differently and we’ll of course be very understanding in the circumstances.

So at this point in time I think we should drop this idea and return to square 1 with Peckham Lion deciding what he would like to do with his winnings (suggestions from others welcomed) and, depending on the cause, fellow posters invited to donate.

Apologies for the time spent on this one but I genuinely thought it gave us an opportunity to help fellow Millwall fans impacted by COVID-19, but I hope you agree that at present this suggestion is not practicable.

After some tooing and froing Peckham's League Ladders Winnings supplemented with contributions from onlyagame, newcrosswall, wanderingstar and myself will be split between the Harvey Brown and Jimmy Mizzen's charities.

Mama: I've transferred my contribution to your account.

After some tooing and froing Peckham's League Ladders Winnings supplemented with contributions from onlyagame, newcrosswall, wanderingstar and myself will be split between the Harvey Brown and Jimmy Mizzen's charities.

Mama: I've transferred my contribution to your account.
Thanks, Purley, Mama, OAG, Newcrosswall, Wandering star.