Last night

Playing pool badly with the Mrs overlooking the med when a German bird picks the white ball up and sticks it down her top I laughed the Mrs laughed but I knew any attempt to retrieve it would have resulted in me being blinded by a pool cue, We ended up having a drink with them just two young couples who were good company considering we were at least double there age, Obviously football came into it they supported Bayern Munich, My tattoos leave no doubt who I support, Then it happened, One of them asked who my premier team was, My Mrs launched an uncharacteristic rant about coming from South London and there is only one fucking team I was astonished and a bit proud to be honest, Apart from being a bit taken back they took it well and a good night was had by all.

kevrelles

Playing pool badly with the Mrs overlooking the med when a German bird picks the white ball up and sticks it down her top I laughed the Mrs laughed but I knew any attempt to retrieve it would have resulted in me being blinded by a pool cue, We ended up having a drink with them just two young couples who were good company considering we were at least double there age, Obviously football came into it they supported Bayern Munich, My tattoos leave no doubt who I support, Then it happened, One of them asked who my premier team was, My Mrs launched an uncharacteristic rant about coming from South London and there is only one fucking team I was astonished and a bit proud to be honest, Apart from being a bit taken back they took it well and a good night was had by all.
You got a good un mate.