Last 7 games, 5 wins and 2 defeats

Kryan Bing

Mind you the next 4 games are iffy

Swansea H

Brentford A

Bournemouth H

Watford A

Swansea and Brentford don't look as intimidating as they did five games ago. They were both right in the mix for automatic promotion. Now, they are both in relegation form with their recent results.
😁

Supporting Millwall

Bennett is scoring now he is in the two up front with Jed and Jed scores.
It's a real shame that the Ginger Dwarf isn't played sitting in the gap behind them in attack.
There's another 6 defenders behind that plus Billy who also is solid defensively.
So I can't understand why Rowett doesn't play Ginge in the oppositions half.

wellerwasbest

Talking of Brentford
sky to the rescue, Instagram wtf is a grown man doing on that anyway, aint that a tarts site for posing pictures up of themselves
Nice picture of Ivan doing the Black power salute i see in the picture section
This "more has to be done" hope this applies to white folk as well who get abused, Twitter is full of hate towards white Tory mps and others
Also lots of lies and fake news

DensLions

Swansea H

Brentford A

Bournemouth H

Watford A
The encouraging thing is that if you look at our results we always play better against the teams above us in the league. Also, apart from Watford the other 3 have only had average results recently.

Irish Millwall

Swansea H

Brentford A

Bournemouth H

Watford A
Well, being as they are all recent premiershit teams, the least we can do is oblige and ruin their seasons by beating them.
I would love to ruin Watford's season and to wipe the smile off Troy Deeney's smug face. However, looking at the table, Watford will probably be promoted by the time they meet us. We could rain on Bournemouth's parade though and they could do with taking down a peg or two.

Irish Millwall

Talking of Brentford
sky to the rescue, Instagram wtf is a grown man doing on that anyway, aint that a tarts site for posing pictures up of themselves
Nice picture of Ivan doing the Black power salute i see in the picture section
This "more has to be done" hope this applies to white folk as well who get abused, Twitter is full of hate towards white Tory mps and others
Also lots of lies and fake news

Agreed. Like nearly everyone here, I have no time for people who racially abuse others, no excuse for it. However, it does annoy me when some people act as if people are only abused online for racial reasons. Every group in society gets abused on the internet whether it's men, women, black people, white people, whatever/whoever you are, there's abuse out there. If there's a way of fixing, great, but it should be fixed for everyone instead of pretending that black people are singled out for abuse.