Just received an email from the club.

Guernsey Wall

I got one today asking for my C/C details and expiry date to refund Derby ticket. Firstly, don’t like sending card details and secondly said they had rang me but no missed calls ?!? Anyone got the same or is it scam?

Bobwat

I got one today asking for my C/C details and expiry date to refund Derby ticket. Firstly, don’t like sending card details and secondly said they had rang me but no missed calls ?!? Anyone got the same or is it scam?
Mate if you used your card to buy the tickets they usually will only refund to that same card. Should have details on their system.

bramcoteboy62

100% scam. They don’t need those details to process a refund, they’ll put it back on your card

LennytheLion

I had a call last week for my refund, they have gone into a new system and don’t have your details to refund. They asked for a card number didn’t have to be the same one. Refund arrived in couple of days

BigPaul

I got exactly the same, and strangely to an email address I have never given to the club.
I replied with my phone number saying I never put my credit card details in an email.
I told them to ring me after 10 this morning...nothing.
I will email Billy Taylor to ask if it is genuine.

Guernsey Wall

I got exactly the same, and strangely to an email address I have never given to the club.
I replied with my phone number saying I never put my credit card details in an email.
I told them to ring me after 10 this morning...nothing.
I will email Billy Taylor to ask if it is genuine.