Just noticed

markmwal953

It's my Anniversary ,June 8th 2007 I joined this nut house ,14 fkn yrs.

Loved every minute on here had some great reads,laffs and been so ammused by the stories and row's on here , been some great poster's over the years and many of today's nutter's are just as great ,thank you Mama for all your year's of keeping us in line we all love you very much and care for you and your's .
North Stand Banter is the best site on the net and the most famous for sure , we must set up a newbie committee to grill newcomers to see if they are made of the right stuff ,too many twat's got in this last year and as we know the press and police read every post .
Cheer's to everyone my Millwall FAMILY (ya cnt's :guiness::grinning: )

kevrelles

Loved every minute on here had some great reads,laffs and been so ammused by the stories and row's on here , been some great poster's over the years and many of today's nutter's are just as great ,thank you Mama for all your year's of keeping us in line we all love you very much and care for you and your's .
North Stand Banter is the best site on the net and the most famous for sure , we must set up a newbie committee to grill newcomers to see if they are made of the right stuff ,too many twat's got in this last year and as we know the press and police read every post .
Sorry I'm a day late reading the post.

Beaufoyboy

Ok I will hold my hand up, I’m a journo, so got your number young man