Just back

Phlion54

Wow. What a great performance...should have one this one by at least 2/3 goals....totally outplayed a poor Birmingham team , no stand out players but a great all round team game plan & execution.......Williams scores from a wicked curling shot from out side the box and against the game they scored from poor marking by Wallace at the near post from a corner.....some great switch play from us but also some sloppy passing but their goalkeeper was my man of the match...if and I say it we can improve on the simple passing and get in a proper fullback then it won't be long before we have got the required points this season.......great noisy fans that shut up the home fans but a big No to the police who kept us in at the end for no apparent justifiably reason and the gang ho plod who lashed out with his baton injuring one of the fairhful......why not let us out into the big car park area .not squashed by the gates.....looking forward to friday

obeney

Thanks for the report philon
Appreciated. Looked the way you.reported on the highlights to the Brim OB sound ds like shades of the game a few years ago when we drew 2-2 and that awful woman acquiesed in planting an home made bomb in the gents.'heads' and blamed us. The on that day were their usual courteous selves when they corralled us in the car park after the game and refused to let us out for over an hour.

kevrelles

Appreciated. Looked the way you.reported on the highlights to the Brim OB sound ds like shades of the game a few years ago when we drew 2-2 and that awful woman acquiesed in planting an home made bomb in the gents.'heads' and blamed us. The on that day were their usual courteous selves when they corralled us in the car park after the game and refused to let us out for over an hour.
I was at tht game,we had shit lobbed down on us all of the match.filth did fuck all to stop it.

marka

Thanks for the report philion54
A good point but their keeper made 2 fantastic saves.
Disgusting the way human beings are being treated by the Police.
One of the many reasons I do not go to away games anymore except to London clubs.
They treat animals better than football supporters.

kevrelles

Thanks for the report philion54
A good point but their keeper made 2 fantastic saves.
Disgusting the way human beings are being treated by the Police.
One of the many reasons I do not go to away games anymore except to London clubs.
They treat animals better than football supporters.
Scum filth.see one day they are heroes, the next day they resort to type.scum bully cunts who would bottle a straightener.

silverlion

Many thanks P54 for your take on the game. I have just watched the extended highlights on iFollow and I have to agree with you that it was a decent performance. On another day we would have won by two or three goals. Their keeper made two good saves in the first half, one from Smith and another from Ben. Great goal from Williams which had power and swerve and the keeper had no chance. Their goal was just a case of their bloke getting in front of Cooper and a decent delivery. Bart got his hand to it but couldn’t keep it out.
As for their claims for two penalties they were whistling in the wind. Both were marginal at best and if the ref gave penalties for those situations then there would be five every game!
KJ used to say that you should look at games in groups of ten but if you just look at the first six under GR then the results look encouraging. Played six, won three, two draws and one defeat. That is decent form in anybody’s book. He has tactical awareness, good coaching skills and the squad have reacted well to him. Long may it continue!

Moody

Shows you just how time can fly...

That few years ago, was 24 years ago in fact!

a great game and wall should have nicked it and as for the old bill a total ott.

spineless morans who couldnt solve a crossword let alone a crime. we had a big fat ape of a copper near us who totally lost it and all you can think is another time or place...............i wish