Just Back v Rovrum on iFlop

Just watched the highlights and the penalty award several times and saw it was never a pen. Murray got to the ball first with his left foot and the opponent then kicked at the ball with his left foot and fell over. Must admit a great con. VAR would have overturned the ref.
Couple of comments from their forum that they didn’t see it as a pen

• Milllwall started brightly. The longer the first half went on the more we came into it. They still look dangerous on the break. It was a great save to keep Icky's header out. Biased though I am, I honestly didnt think it was a penalty. We are doing alright so far. Keep it going lads.

Ironic Glenn - our first foul in the match has changed the game. I thought we were good today. Obvious key moments - the red card (no real complaints as long as he was onside), the save from Icky, a wonderful strike for their goal and our missed penalty (which was never a penalty in a million years by the way)

Jed I thought was shit today apart from the goal, bad touch ,wrong decision, sloppy passing but produces a moment of class/magic that's why I wouldn't drop him.
Bart adl motm just for world class save down to his right Gordon banks like and thought Danny boy came closest to Bart even Malone and Bennett came closer than Jed for me. But yeah his goal won it for us.
Jed's strike was world class. It dripped with genius.

Sadly, perplexingly, it was the only time in the entire match he touched the ball and it didn't either go to the opposition or for a throw in.

The second was how we got away with one when Ladapo was pulled back slightly by Hutch. I think he made more of it than really happened and that is the only reason why the ref waived his appeals away. It was a close call and if the ref had pointed to the spot I don’t think we would have had too much to complain about.
It wasn't a penalty even their manager said it wasn't a penalty.
My mate is still of the opinion that we could still make the playoffs. It would take an extraordinary effort to get there
Has your mate looked at our remaining fixtures ?