Just Back v Preston on iFlop

Cheers silver. Maybe the boys can put a better first 20 in, instead of passing to their opponents and gifting them possession then maybe just maybe I will be able to watch a full game. Where we are in the table shows how utter pony this league is this season and could’ve been there for the taking. when we are allowed back in there’s no way I’d pay £25 to watch that bucket of shit first half!

Some of the paranoid lot actually believe there’s a big FA conspiracy to stop us going up 😆
I don’t believe that but refs are told to give us nothing! That’s been hapenning for years! look at evans tackle in first couple of mins, an absolute blonder got ball and man ref blows up. Molumby did exactly the same and unpunished. It has to work both ways but unfortunately being wall it will never happen.

I’ve just watched the highlights which show a really improved second half performance. Other than two really good strikes in the first45 there was little to commend the first half. We certainly were firing on all cylinders in the second 45 and deserved the win. It also got me thinking about Molumby. I was disappointed that he never came to us in January but he had rare moment s of quality against us. Billy Mitchell had him in his pocket for most of the game. It has taken a while for Woods to have a positive effect on a game but he hit two passes of real quality in the second half. The first was inside to Jed who should have scored and the second was the one over the top to Bennett for the winner. The weight of the pass was great and put the keeper in two minds about whether to come or stay and he did neither, enabling Bennett to take his chance with aplomb.
It was no classic but there really looked only one winner in the second period. Can we go again on Saturday against Blackburn. That will be a real test.

I don’t believe that but refs are told to give us nothing! That’s been hapenning for years! look at evans tackle in first couple of mins, an absolute blonder got ball and man ref blows up. Molumby did exactly the same and unpunished. It has to work both ways but unfortunately being wall it will never happen.
Sorry mate, I don’t believe that. Watch any game in the country and there will be shit refereeing decisions and inconsistencies. It may feel like we get an unfair amount of them but that’s because we only remember, or even notice, the ones that go against us.
Where I think we may get an unfair ref is when there’s a crowd there and the ref has a “right, this is a hard place to come is it? I’ll stamp my authority on the game and show them” type attitude.
but for the FA to actually instruct refs to give us nothing? If the FA was doing that sort of thing it would get out sooner or later as soon as a ref retired or had any sort of disagreement with the FA. There would be a whistleblower.
Why would the FA risk all that? Just to stop us going up? We really aren’t that important to them.

Thanks for the report. I think young Mitchell can go all the way.
Agree 100%.

Got better as the game progressed, reads the game well, combative, drives forward, good “engine”, can beat an opponent and pass, wins tackles and headers.

Hope I’m not tempting fate, but I think he could be very good👍

Agree 100%.

Got better as the game progressed, reads the game well, combative, drives forward, good “engine”, can beat an opponent and pass, wins tackles and headers.

Hope I’m not tempting fate, but I think he could be very good👍
Completely agree. Filled out a bit and looks to have a great future. Particularly impressed when he had a short tussle with Molumby and won the ball and come away with it.