Jed Wallace

coldblower

As much as I'd love Bradley Dack AKA "El Pikey", he'd cost £20m. Just found out he went to my old school.

If we could get £12m or £13m for Jed that would be decent business. I bet Wolves have a percentage though. I also wouldn't trust Aldo with a fucking fiver, let alone millions of pounds.
Jeds got more goals and assists than Dack this season

DensLions

No matter how good Jed has been this season one player doesn't make a team. £8m for him is a price we wouldn't be able to turn down. Harris at least did us a favour by signing Saville and Jed from Wolves for what a combined £800,000 and we could get a total of £15m for them even if there is a sell on clause. I am sure Rowett would make good use of the £8m if he had it to spend,

Yer when he had scored like 6 goals and got around 5 assists,this season he has done fuckall,we wont see that sort of price tag again
Granted he hasnt kept putting the ball in the oppositions net, but I think you're overestimating what 3m gets you nowadays... especially in the championship where teams have squads worth 100m+

Dan1980lion

Tell them £12 million + and all paid at once,
Go get Maddison and Toney from Peterborough a decent left back and sign Bart and still have some change left over

marka

We are a sell club always have been. Also if a player wants to play at an higher level you cannot stop his progress you take the £10 mil and reinvest it with 2 players. We are short on middle of midfield and need a couple in my opinion with Molumby going back at the end of the season.
It would be good to get a decent left back also.
We still have wide players Skalak. Mahoney and Fergie.
We need a ball player who can open up a defence with pinpoint passing.

silverlion

10m as a minimum. If Villa come knocking then you really could not step in his way. And you really don’t get much for 10m these days. Look at Middlesbrough. Paid 15m for Assombolonga and 8m for Saville and didn’t even make the playoffs!
As for Dack the word on the street is that he is trouble and the Gills were glad to see the back of him.
And Wigan paid 2.4m for Lowe and he really didn’t look that special last Tuesday. This could all be paper talk to try and turn Jed’s Head?

PurleyLion

Not Premiership quality. I'll snap up £10m for him and sign a wide right player who can consistently get a cross/centre past the 1st defender and pickup overlapping wide left side players.

Millwalljohn

According to the Express Aston Villa have sent scouts to our last 3 matches checking on Jed.
Millwall have slapped a £10mil asking price I suppose that’s about right if you think Saville went for £8mil
Be a Shane to lose him but money talks and gives us some funds to buy 2-3 players in the January window.
I believe we are starting to challenge for a loftier position in the championship.... we should take nothing less that 15 Million or we end up doing a Millwall as usual (getting flattered by Prem interest and bend over for peanuts!) Prem teams can afford it.... MAKE EM PAY I say.

Bobwat

As much as I'd love Bradley Dack AKA "El Pikey", he'd cost £20m. Just found out he went to my old school.

If we could get £12m or £13m for Jed that would be decent business. I bet Wolves have a percentage though. I also wouldn't trust Aldo with a fucking fiver, let alone millions of pounds.
Dack looks to have put some timber on over the past year or so. I used to think he would be a good fit for us but not now....I could see him turning into a Lardy arsed wage thief.

marka

We all know what happened to Jed last time his head was turned by Middlesbrough.
His form went downhill.
He is out of contract in June so if £10mil is on the table then we should take it.
I am hearing Newcastle May also come in for him in January which May up the fee?
We need to spend some of the money wisely new middle midfield and left back.
Newcastle were after Bowen from Hull but Hull want £20mil so they may look elsewhere and Jed is an option.
Let it begin Villa v Newcastle for Jed

kevrelles

Dack looks to have put some timber on over the past year or so. I used to think he would be a good fit for us but not now....I could see him turning into a Lardy arsed wage thief.
Not to mention he's a cunt and a caravan dweller:grinning:

partisan_lion

Even if Jed does go for 10+ million, how much would GR get to spend to replace an integral and influential player,considering we need money for other positions?!.

Ilderton Wanderer

His head wasn’t turned by Middlesbrough, he’s on record as saying how much the rumours upset him about him wanting out and how after his experience at Wolves he valued being at the club playing regularly and having a young family settled in the area. Yes he lost a bit of form but not half as much as the rest of team did in that period after Saville left, if anything he looked like a player trying too hard.

I’m pretty certain that he’s tied down on a long term deal as well, I’m not saying if a premier league club comes in for him he won’t be off but cut the bloke a bit of slack, I bet if he doesn’t score or play well in the next two games the usual suspects will start to turn on him.