Jed Wallace

marka

According to the Express Aston Villa have sent scouts to our last 3 matches checking on Jed.
Millwall have slapped a £10mil asking price I suppose that’s about right if you think Saville went for £8mil
Be a Shane to lose him but money talks and gives us some funds to buy 2-3 players in the January window.

norwichmark

Not premier league quality.gives the ball away a lot , brain sometimes not in tune with his legs. Good for us though

Wall loyal

We will miss him his been a big driving force in our side for a long time but £10 million got to take the money but needs to be spent right on two decent players

marka

Agreed if the £10mil is true then we reluctantly sell him but spend on a middle of midfield player like Bradley Dack scores goals.
If Rangers offer £3mil for Jake Cooper also let him go and spend the money on a left back.

SEL

Sell Jed for 10 million or stay up? Were we not supposedly in this situation last year with Gregory. Its hard to turn that money down but even harder to stay up if we cant replace our best player with at least equal quality, Saville went and Millwall fell apart almost ending in relegation.
Could be better to hold on until summer and then seek a replacement?

kevrelles

Sell Jed for 10 million or stay up? Were we not supposedly in this situation last year with Gregory. Its hard to turn that money down but even harder to stay up if we cant replace our best player with at least equal quality, Saville went and Millwall fell apart almost ending in relegation.
Could be better to hold on until summer and then seek a replacement?
We fell apart because of harris.not solely down to selling Saville.

robbo555

As much as I'd love Bradley Dack AKA "El Pikey", he'd cost £20m. Just found out he went to my old school.

If we could get £12m or £13m for Jed that would be decent business. I bet Wolves have a percentage though. I also wouldn't trust Aldo with a fucking fiver, let alone millions of pounds.

Agreed if the £10mil is true then we reluctantly sell him but spend on a middle of midfield player like Bradley Dack scores goals.
If Rangers offer £3mil for Jake Cooper also let him go and spend the money on a left back.
Surely we want more than 3m for one of our starting CB's?!