January Transfer Links

marka

Wow we will never fall fail of the FFP do not spend enough on players.
Our biggest spend £1.5mil Leonard.
Hippolyte from Yeovil for £250k any free transfers about or players without clubs?
Ben Marshall looking for a club.

BaggyTrousers

Yes but as we all know, it is not just about transfer fees but also wages, and with a club of Millwalls size in terms of gates and income from the sale of players, which are limited, we have to keep a tighter pull on the purse strings in comparison to the likes of Leeds!

Zampa96

Would anyone welcome back Harry Toffolo?

Contract is coming to an end at Lincoln.

Was in the League 2 team of the year last year (Alongside Shackell). Quite a few Championship clubs have gone in for him, latest being Huddersfield, obviously managed by the Cowley bros. Would be the second time they would of signed him, clearly something about him. Lincoln fans gutted he is going and that he has the ability to play higher up in the divisions.

No brainer to me. Left back cover, knows the club and is only 24... Baffles me as to why Harris let him go without any game time last time.

kevrelles

Was in the League 2 team of the year last year (Alongside Shackell). Quite a few Championship clubs have gone in for him, latest being Huddersfield, obviously management by Cowley bros. Would be the second time they would of signed him, clearly something about him. Lincoln fans gutted he is going and that he has the ability to play higher up in the divisions.

No brainer to me. Left back cover, knows the club and is only 24... Baffles me as to why Harris let him go without any game time last time.
We can pay his wages with toffees

Sammcfarlane1

Was in the League 2 team of the year last year (Alongside Shackell). Quite a few Championship clubs have gone in for him, latest being Huddersfield, obviously managed by the Cowley bros. Would be the second time they would of signed him, clearly something about him. Lincoln fans gutted he is going and that he has the ability to play higher up in the divisions.

No

Millwallfan32

Just a thought........ Jack Clarke was supposed to sign for QPR yesterday and he still hasn’t maybe there has been a late change of plan??

CanningTownMFC

Yeah I probably would. Good shout.

33lion

YES. If he’s good enough for Hudds he’s good enough for us.

Those saying no, I’d love to know why.

We’re crying out for a natural left back.

Ferguson’s time is up and MW is playing out of position.

Dan1980lion

YES. If he’s good enough for Hudds he’s good enough for us.

Those saying no, I’d love to know why.

We’re crying out for a natural left back.

Ferguson’s time is up and MW is playing out of position.
Being good enough for Huddersfield don't make him good enough for us and don't see why anyone would think that.

Millwallfan32

Eddie Nketiah is having a medical tomorrow at an unknown club! Definitely won’t be us, but interesting to see who he signs for! You never know though, but doubt he’s coming to us!