January Transfer Links

ackers87

In all honesty we need around 3 or 4 players now and we need a few pretty sharpish cause are squad is down to bare bones!

ct6 lion

Whats happened to Barlasser the Newcastle midfielder on loan at Rotherham,thought he was one who was on his way to us

33lion

Reading on www.football.london Millwall are one of the clubs interested in taking Conor Gallagher on loan, being recalled from Charlton.

Facing competition from Swansea, QPR and no doubt a host of other clubs.

The kid is too much of a pansy, don’t think he fits in with us even if we did want him.

Supporting Millwall

We were definitely in for him strongly, for a while.

My spurs mate said this time last week it was all but done, suddenly there was a change of heart and since then we dropped out of the frame.

Strange one.

Still think we need someone to push Mahoney down that left side.

Who covers Jed if, god forbid, he gets an injury?

Likewise Bradshaw?

Centre midfield is down to 1 senior player and a young kid in BM.

Three players/positions we don’t have cover for.
The Millwall board then heard they would have to pay things called pound notes for his wages and stopped being interested.

33lion

Matt Crooks is a player I have liked the look of since he came down to us with Rotherham.

Centre Midfielder.

He was a shining light in an otherwise bang average team and looked very decent. Is over 6 foot, but technically good, could pass a ball and was a tough tackler.

9 goals already for Rotherham this year from Midfield!!

kevrelles

Matt Crooks is a player I have liked the look of since he came down to us with Rotherham.

Centre Midfielder.

He was a shining light in an otherwise bang average team and looked very decent. Is over 6 foot, but technically good, could pass a ball and was a tough tackler.

9 goals already for Rotherham this year from Midfield!!
Yorkshire cunt.no thanks

marka

I appreciate the transfer window is a never ending on who we may get in or not so speculation.
I just wonder how much money the board have given GR to go a spend on new recruits.
Let’s be honest we have a small squad made even smaller by injuries and suspensions.
We sit 8th in the league with the possibility of a play off place.
We have not had a proper left back so far this season we a short in the middle of midfield and we are certainly dragging our heels.
GR must wonder what ambition the club has to push on or not. He can only bring in quality players if he has the money to do so.
I hope I am wrong but we do not like spending money and always look for the cheap option.