January Transfer Links

BaggyTrousers

To be fair, I think in our current situation we need two players that can cover the CM position, and I expect one in this week!

Millwallfan32

In my opinion Ryan Woods from Stoke could be a permanent signing if both clubs can agree a price.
Played well when at Brentford and we need a decent midfielder in as we are now down to the bare bones only JM and BM
Always liked him maybe a loan with an option to buy!? We need one in before Reading!

BT-Steve

O'Neill might like to have a large Irish contingent, so we could trade Fergie and O'Brien in a deal for Woods maybe?

33lion

Woods is shit hot. Would take him in a heart beat, loan to buy... would we part with the £3m probably needed to prize him away though?

We need to start looking at Molumby’s long term future too I mean Brighton could well want £5m plus for him if we continue to play well and so does he. After all he is captain of one of the most successful Ireland youth teams in recent years.

33lion

We were definitely in for him strongly, for a while.

My spurs mate said this time last week it was all but done, suddenly there was a change of heart and since then we dropped out of the frame.

Strange one.

Still think we need someone to push Mahoney down that left side.

Who covers Jed if, god forbid, he gets an injury?

Likewise Bradshaw?

Centre midfield is down to 1 senior player and a young kid in BM.

Three players/positions we don’t have cover for.

Millwallfan32

Feel like Rowett needs to get a move on with the transfers! Hopefully Ryan Woods will come to us as Stoke are looking to offload him! Maybe a ST and a winger!