January fixtures

Wippa

Looks brutal. No let up either. Playing every midweek and Saturday of the month. This month could really make or more worryingly break our season...

Tuesday 12th January​

Bournemouth v Millwall

Saturday 16th January​

Nottm Forest v Millwall

Wednesday 20th January​

Huddersfield v Millwall

Saturday 23rd January​

Millwall v Norwich

Tuesday 26th January​

Millwall V Watford

Saturday 30th January​

Cardiff V Millwall

Huddersfield and Forest games both winnable. Cardiff depends who’s managing them at the time. Can’t see us getting much from the rest.

Last edited:

Wippa

must admit have lost a lot of interest in this seaso n..... Not the same & it is affecting the players on the pitch....Will be glad to be in the division next season at this present time
Yes, I’m not really worried about where we finish this season so long as we don’t go down. Would hate to be able to come back next season and it’s in L1. So for that reason it’s worth watching this season I think.

SEL

Looks brutal. No let up either. Playing every midweek and Saturday of the month. This month could really make or more worryingly break our season...

Tuesday 12th January​

Bournemouth v Millwall

Saturday 16th January​

Nottm Forest v Millwall

Wednesday 20th January​

Huddersfield v Millwall

Saturday 23rd January​

Millwall v Norwich

Tuesday 26th January​

Millwall V Watford

Saturday 30th January​

Cardiff V Millwall

Huddersfield and Forest games both winnable. Cardiff depends who’s managing them at the time. Can’t see us getting much from the rest.
Maximum squad rotation required.
Back to 442, 541, 343, 72, 523 etc etc

Peckham Lion

Unless we can get goals i think we'll draw a fair few of those games, As Wippa says, we just need to get through this farce of a season and maintain our league status. We have a good few players that will be out of contact at the end of the season, they need to show a bit of passion and personal pride in the remaining fixtures.

SE14

Unless we can get goals i think we'll draw a fair few of those games, As Wippa says, we just need to get through this farce of a season and maintain our league status. We have a good few players that will be out of contact at the end of the season, they need to show a bit of passion and personal pride in the remaining fixtures.
Would like Ben to get game time in January. Presume the 23/24 of Jan
will be 4th Round Cup tie match

MrRodcott

The worrying thing is that if most of these out of contract people leave, the squad is going to be even thinner than it is now. And with Rowett’s record so far in the transfer market, we’ll be lucky if we can field a full side. Something needs to change drastically.

midway lion

Surely the out of contract players leaving will free up squad places. There will be loads of bargains in the Summer.