I’ve truly heard it all now nw

BigPaul

Apparently, climate change is sexist. No, this is serious. Apparently climate change affects women more than it affects men. Go figure.

There was a woman who seemed perfectly normal and well educated on the news today. Yet somehow she kept a straight face while she spouted this bullshit.

How do these people get airtime?

Stowwall

Apparently, climate change is sexist. No, this is serious. Apparently climate change affects women more than it affects men. Go figure.

There was a woman who seemed perfectly normal and well educated on the news today. Yet somehow she kept a straight face while she spouted this bullshit.

Because the same kind of fucking idiots run the TV and media.

EVOJM1972

Might be true Paul. We had absolute hell with the women in the office I worked in several years ago over the fucking A/C so maybe climate change affects them more, they moaned enough about the temperature in work!

ParisWall

I heard a radio interview a few months ago.

A bloke (American or Canadian) gave a presentation on Global Warming and Climate Change.

He was measured in his thoughts and detached from any personal bias.

In his opinion Climate Change was not caused by the number of flights we take, the amount of beef we eat or the number of miles we drive.

No. The number one cause was Population - too many people fighting over a finite number of resources.

Without a reduction in numbers we are never going to win the battle.

Didn't catch the blokes name, but he seemed to know his stuff.

Perhaps that is the answer.

:hmmm:

Gaeilge Millwall

Someone should have told her to run along and get the dinner ready

kevrelles

I heard a radio interview a few months ago.

A bloke (American or Canadian) gave a presentation on Global Warming and Climate Change.

He was measured in his thoughts and detached from any personal bias.

In his opinion Climate Change was not caused by the number of flights we take, the amount of beef we eat or the number of miles we drive.

No. The number one cause was Population - too many people fighting over a finite number of resources.

Without a reduction in numbers we are never going to win the battle.

Didn't catch the blokes name, but he seemed to know his stuff.

Perhaps that is the answer.

:hmmm:
Castrate all of the middle East for starters.

kevrelles

FB_IMG_1626788133904.jpg

HappyLion

What climate change? When they started this about 30+ years ago they promised a 4 degree rise within ten years. I bought a special commemorative pair of speedo's to celebrate this. Now turns out we have had a measly 0.5 degree rise over the whole period. What a complete con. 😎 :wagging:

BigPaul

What climate change? When they started this about 30+ years ago they promised a 4 degree rise within ten years. I bought a special commemorative pair of speedo's to celebrate this. Now turns out we have had a measly 0.5 degree rise over the whole period. What a complete con. 😎 :wagging:
I can't disagree. I simply don't know.

kevrelles

But I heard it through the grapevine :)

Eamon Dunphys tackle

As The Kinks predicted in "Lola" 50 years ago, " It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world".