It's never ending.

BrianLion

This will depress you , my mates daughter 18 went to work one morning last feb the day after valentines and never came home, 9 mths later on the annaversary of her being missing his son 21 years old topped himself because of it all ,words failed me when he told me .so sad
Thats f@@@ing heartbreaking, poor family

BrianLion

Both my mother aged 60 and my son aged 28
Committed suicide.
Still have a photo of my son has a mascot aged 4 at the old Den Alan McLeary against Brighton Steve Gatting it was a play off game.
We used to go to games together and he had a Millwall Lion tattooed on his arm.
Both family members suffered from depression.
I also have bouts of it but try to keep it under control.
My thoughts are with those who have also lost friends and family due to mental health.
I also volunteer for Mind trying to get people active and the benefits of exercise.
Mate that's terrible, depression is a total bastard

marka

Thanks for your messages.
To be honest I am not looking for sympathy what’s happened has happened and I cannot change that.
It is important to watch out for your family, friends and neighbours especially during this time with the covid19 isolation.
If you can get out just for a walk or run will do you good especially with the sun out.
My youngest who is 13 and plays for Welling United Academy is off school so I have been coaching 1-2-1 with him not everyday but when he would have had PE at school.
Just need to try and find some part time work now.

Overseaswall

Thanks for your messages.
To be honest I am not looking for sympathy what’s happened has happened and I cannot change that.
It is important to watch out for your family, friends and neighbours especially during this time with the covid19 isolation.
If you can get out just for a walk or run will do you good especially with the sun out.
My youngest who is 13 and plays for Welling United Academy is off school so I have been coaching 1-2-1 with him not everyday but when he would have had PE at school.
Just need to try and find some part time work now.
Hope your 1-2-1 coaching doesn't fuck him up :grinning:;)