It's never ending.

The German Herman

The old girl downstairs asked me if I have seen Kieran on the third floor, I went an knocked and got no answer and left it, My Mrs went and knocked again literally five minutes ago looked through the letter box the fella's laying dead on the floor, He wasn't a mate just someone I passed the time of day with occasionally, Still very sad though.

Peckham Lion

RIP. Depression is a cunt that can drag down anyone. It's not easy to muster the strength to deal with it or even acknowledge you have it, don't suffer in silence. Men are particularly vulnerable when it comes to this.

The German Herman

RIP. Depression is a cunt that can drag down anyone. It's not easy to muster the strength to deal with it or even acknowledge you have it, don't suffer in silence.

My Pal killed himself GC well known face at Wall he was laugh a minute never gave a fuck for anyone, He somehow got hooked on the brown and got clean again, His demon's got the better of him.

markmwal953

This will depress you , my mates daughter 18 went to work one morning last feb the day after valentines and never came home, 9 mths later on the annaversary of her being missing his son 21 years old topped himself because of it all ,words failed me when he told me .so sad

Ulster Lion

A nightmare for those left behind. As Peckham said, men are very susceptible to depression, and are reluctant to both admit it, or seek help. Maybe it's not manly to admit feelings, or even confide in a spouse or friend. Times have changed. There should not be a stigma if it saves a life. Things are a lot different today than they were years ago, when if someone admitted they had mental health problems, they'd become objects of ridicule, lose the trust of their peers etc. It takes a very strong character to fight through a period of darkness.

marka

Both my mother aged 60 and my son aged 28
Committed suicide.
Still have a photo of my son has a mascot aged 4 at the old Den Alan McLeary against Brighton Steve Gatting it was a play off game.
We used to go to games together and he had a Millwall Lion tattooed on his arm.
Both family members suffered from depression.
I also have bouts of it but try to keep it under control.
My thoughts are with those who have also lost friends and family due to mental health.
I also volunteer for Mind trying to get people active and the benefits of exercise.

Ulster Lion

Committed suicide.
Still have a photo of my son has a mascot aged 4 at the old Den Alan McLeary against Brighton Steve Gatting it was a play off game.
My thoughts are with those who have also lost friends and family due to mental health.
I also volunteer for Mind trying to get people active and the benefits of exercise.
That's horrific, mate. For your strength alone you deserve a medal. Keep fighting.

The German Herman

Committed suicide.
Sorry to hear that mate.

bramcoteboy62

Committed suicide.
Jesus Marka that’s horrific in every way. Awfully saddened to hear that but please draw strength knowing that your mum and boy are watching every game at the den from above. The work you’re doing at Mind is saving others from this awful fate. Remember there’s always loads of us cunts on here willing to talk