Is the Swansea game on IFollow ?

silverlion

I think of you are an ST holder then you will still be able to watch it free on iFollow. It is those supporters who live abroad and access iFollow there who will not be able to watch it. However, if you know how to play the system like BP in la Belle France he knows of a way around it.

BigPaul

I think of you are an ST holder then you will still be able to watch it free on iFollow. It is those supporters who live abroad and access iFollow there who will not be able to watch it. However, if you know how to play the system like BP in la Belle France he knows of a way around it.
That is correct.
whenever there is a match on Sky I have to watch on Cricfree or similar.
It is one of my biggest complaints with rip off iFilth.
I won’t rant about it now. Too close to bedtime and it would stop me sleeping.😊

BigPaul

To answer the initial question, for me there is audio on iFollow but not video.
I normally turn the commentary off while watching.

rooferboy

Iptvs if you have it, been weird lately the millwall games are under the Notts forest channel, work that out.

silverlion

Plan B! According to the OS now that Sky are showing the game live and it is also being transmitted overseas then it will NOT be available on iFlop to ST holders. This is complete reversal of what the OS said a few days ago. At that point they said it would not be available to overseas subscribers but a UK domestic audience would be able to watch it.
Not wishing to apportion blame to the club about this issue but surely they knew that Sky would show the game live and that could impact on the availability to ST holders.
I have to say that I am on BP’s side on this matter. It is clearly a case of the tail wagging the dog and the highest bidder wins. Sky call the tune and the rights and responsibilities that the club have towards their ST holders just goes out of the window! Very bad PR, especially when they said just a few days ago that ST holders would still be able to watch it.

Millwall-84

Is it on sky red button as its an early kick off or on one of the main channels ?

Think we should all pop round Wackers to watch it, get the beers in mate and i'll order a load of pizzas to your door, obviously your paying as my universal credit won't stretch that far.

Sweet mate 👍

STWall

Is it on sky red button as its an early kick off or on one of the main channels ?

Think we should all pop round Wackers to watch it, get the beers in mate and i'll order a load of pizzas to your door, obviously your paying as my universal credit won't stretch that far.

Sweet mate 👍
It's on Sky Sports Main Event - not the 'Red' button.

BigPaul

Plan B! According to the OS now that Sky are showing the game live and it is also being transmitted overseas then it will NOT be available on iFlop to ST holders. This is complete reversal of what the OS said a few days ago. At that point they said it would not be available to overseas subscribers but a UK domestic audience would be able to watch it.
Not wishing to apportion blame to the club about this issue but surely they knew that Sky would show the game live and that could impact on the availability to ST holders.
I have to say that I am on BP’s side on this matter. It is clearly a case of the tail wagging the dog and the highest bidder wins. Sky call the tune and the rights and responsibilities that the club have towards their ST holders just goes out of the window! Very bad PR, especially when they said just a few days ago that ST holders would still be able to watch it.
The club signed a contract with iFollow.
They either did not read the small print or didn't care.
I have a monthly video pass, but I cannot pick and choose the months I get one, because they take the money on an automatic recurring payment.
So, this month I have paid for a match I can't watch.
Likewise all you season ticket holders.

We either need a choice, or a company that really takes care of its customers.
On the positive side, even Sky's horrible commentary is better than the drivel we have to listen to on iFollow.

One thing is for sure...they won't stop me watching my team today.
I have already paid for it, so I don't feel in the least bit guilty.