Incoming

I think we are all getting carried away here, His statistics are no better than Fred’s in facts Fred’s are slightly better.
58 appearances since 2013/14 nothing to get excited about it’s another Skaluk in disguise

kinelloz

I think we are all getting carried away here, His statistics are no better than Fred’s in facts Fred’s are slightly better.
58 appearances since 2013/14 nothing to get excited about it’s another Skaluk in disguise
Or 30 appearances last season for a team that could have been in the play offs but for their points deduction.

Oh, and young, fast and voted young player of the year at Brum.

Sometimes our fans do my head in.

ackers87

Oh leave it out,I'm the 1st to moan but this will be a great signing and is a player who is young,hungry and in form from last season. Happy with this!

Or 30 appearances last season for a team that could have been in the play offs but for their points deduction.

Oh, and young, fast and voted young player of the year at Brum.

Sometimes our fans do my head in.
If I remember rightly you said the same about Skaluk and don’t mention Birmingham they play a much better style of football than the hoof ball we play.
Let’s wait and see who is correct

kinelloz

If I remember rightly you said the same about Skaluk and don’t mention Birmingham they play a much better style of football than the hoof ball we play.
Let’s wait and see who is correct
No. All I said about Skalak was what I heard from Brighton mates, he's a fucking loon, blows hot and cold, could be good for us. Stand by that.

But, if a highly rated 23 year old in a position we need filling isn't a good signing, who would be?

Members online