IFollow Access Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PurleyLion

Followed the club guidelines for season ticket holders, got as far as "Active" but no response!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anybody else having this problem?

Any advice?

rooferboy

Can't get in at all, keeps asking to reset password then when I put in my email address it says multiple users, please insert supporter number, don't have it

Sdrrtt

BigPaul

Me too, sound only.
I’m watching on vipleague. Great quality picture and much better commentary too.
Fuck iFollow

BigPaul

My lad tells me that they have sold this match for overseas broadcast so yet again paying customers and real fans get fucked off for the armchair followers abroad.
IFollow seem to have got wise to the vpn trick too.
On the positive side I’ve got a great link with a professional commentary, so fuck em.

silverlion

Couldn’t get in and had to pay. Did exactly what the club email said and it said on the purchase page that I had access. Tried today but it just would not let me in. Had to pay £10 to gain access. Will be emailing Shona later. Not a happy bunny!

Budapest

Couldn’t get in and had to pay. Did exactly what the club email said and it said on the purchase page that I had access. Tried today but it just would not let me in. Had to pay £10 to gain access. Will be emailing Shona later. Not a happy bunny!
Same here