I was thinking

Overseaswall

My old man used to say many years ago when he took me as a kid,if I could see millwall play in the top flight, or us play at Wembley or even see us in Europe imagine that! Or a cup final in my life time I would be a happy man......... well by the time I was in my mid thirties we had actually achieved all those unbelievable really for a club our size, well all I want in my time is to see us win a major trophy pleassssse

Wippa

My old man used to say many years ago when he took me as a kid,if I could see millwall play in the top flight, or us play at Wembley or even see us in Europe imagine that! Or a cup final in my life time I would be a happy man......... well by the time I was in my mid thirties we had actually achieved all those unbelievable really for a club our size, well all I want in my time is to see us win a major trophy pleassssse
Same. Would love an FA cup win. Would die happy

markmwal953

We have been lucky as fans over the last 25 yrs , I thought when I saw Wall at Wembley in 99 that it was a once in a liftime thing ,to go onto Cardiff for a FA cup final v one of the biggest clubs on the planet was a day out without expectations and one of our greatest days out ,going abroad to follow the Lions in Europe was one of my proudest moments, again something I don't expect I will ever be able to do again ,the Play off finals and the semi -finals of the cup were all amazing times ,(Losing fkn hurts there) , before football is fully ruined by the Wokey lefty don't sing that it hurts my feelings brigade ruin a day out completely an FA cup win would be nice .

westlion 2

Fucking never satisfied are yer

Bromleywalltj

First first 24 years shit apart from 2/3 seasons first division, second 24 years overall quality.
Youngsters dont know how good theyve had it fuck me walked out the den 2 seasons ago seeing a youngster around late 20s absolutely distraught sick gutted that we'd lost playing shit, well i just thought Jesus that was me continuously week pn week out apart from the odd few months here and there.;):grinning:
But i wouldn't change a thing special times 70/80s .

Overseaswall

We have been lucky as fans over the last 25 yrs , I thought when I saw Wall at Wembley in 99 that it was a once in a liftime thing ,to go onto Cardiff for a FA cup final v one of the biggest clubs on the planet was a day out without expectations and one of our greatest days out ,going abroad to follow the Lions in Europe was one of my proudest moments, again something I don't expect I will ever be able to do again ,the Play off finals and the semi -finals of the cup were all amazing times ,(Losing fkn hurts there) , before football is fully ruined by the Wokey lefty don't sing that it hurts my feelings brigade ruin a day out completely an FA cup win would be nice .
Same the auto windowscreens final, thought that would be the last time we would ever be at Wembley amazing day