I can't believe how stupid some people are nw

BigPaul

This is to do with lockdown here in France.
In order to go out anywhere you have to have an attestation.
You fill it out yourself before you go out. It includes date and time and reason for going out.
I do this on paper every time I go out, for example to walk the dog, which I am allowed to do once a day.
Because I see no logical reason for the once a day nonsense, I go twice a day, as usual.

Now, to save paper, ink and time, the government has devised an app for smartphones. How helpful of them.
You download the app. Then you put in all your personal details, including date of birth.
The attestation form comes up and each time you go out you simply put in the date time and reason for your journey.

I'm sure you can all see the problem with this. If you are going out more frequently than the stupid rules allow, the police don't even have to catch you doing it! Every time you do one of these things on the phone every detail is stored in the central computer, and they have a complete record of every journey you have made, including your destination with GPS co-ordinates!

I know people who are doing this. How thick can you be?

obeney

Big Paul. Sounds daft.but could'nt you send the wife out with The Mutt? It's the dog that matters.¹

tony_dolby

You fill it out yourself before you go out. It includes date and time and reason for going out.
I do this on paper every time I go out, for example to walk the dog, which I am allowed to do once a day.
Because I see no logical reason for the once a day nonsense, I go twice a day, as usual.

Now, to save paper, ink and time, the government has devised an app for smartphones. How helpful of them.
You download the app. Then you put in all your personal details, including date of birth.
The attestation form comes up and each time you go out you simply put in the date time and reason for your journey.

I'm sure you can all see the problem with this. If you are going out more frequently than the stupid rules allow, the police don't even have to catch you doing it! Every time you do one of these things on the phone every detail is stored in the central computer, and they have a complete record of every journey you have made, including your destination with GPS co-ordinates!

I can see why the frogs loved living under Vichy so much!

tony_dolby

If you buy a second smartphone you could go out twice.

Kryan Bing

If you buy a second smartphone you could go out twice.
A Viz tip.
What about one Smart Phone with two Sims and two accounts/numbers that include an option of 'Dual Apps' or, 'Parallel Space', or even 'Clone Apps' ?

But, if you insist on having a second Smart Phone, once again, a two sims phone with the above. That way, you can go out four times...

The cunts won't be us.
:grinning:

ringo_the_lion

Just over a month ago me and the Mrs went to Bournemouth for a week and went to a fair few restaurants and bars, pissed off with filling pieces of paper everywhere we went I downloaded the NHS Covid app, the only details I had to input was my postcode and for the rest of the week I scanned us in everywhere in a matter of seconds.
What I did find was the battery on my phone was running down pretty lively so I turned the contact tracing setting off and no problems, plus they don't know who I am or how to contact me and I will only switch the tracing back on if needed to gain access somewhere in the near future.

Bobwat

Get a lorry load of pay as you go and every time you have been out smash the phone and sling it in the nearest river. It seemed to work fine for Saul Goodman.....better call Saul 😄

Denatheart

I

Is France still under nazi occupation?

45skiprats

Just shows what government think of us its like being at school when your mum had to write a letter to teacher because you bunked of the day before

HappyLion

A Viz tip.
What about one Smart Phone with two Sims and two accounts/numbers that include an option of 'Dual Apps' or, 'Parallel Space', or even 'Clone Apps' ?

But, if you insist on having a second Smart Phone, once again, a two sims phone with the above. That way, you can go out four times...

The cunts won't be us.
:grinning:
One smart phone, one IMEI code. It does not help changing the sims which also have their own IMSI code. Both codes can be tracked and they can see you have changed the sim.