Hutch

whiskylion

Am I being thick here?
Actually, forgot to mention: you are being double thick.

When you work out the teams that can catch you, you don't necessarily work with those who are in the bottom three: you look for the team capable of reaching the lowest number of points from games remaining.

As Rotherham have games in hand on Birmingham and can overtake them, it is the Midland club you need to look at. Not the Millers.

Brum are on 42 points from 40 games. Their maximum point haul is 60, if they win all their remaining games.

We are on 58 points with, presently, a goal difference advantage of +25.

So, Birmingham lose one more game and we are safe. If we manage a win they can't catch us; or only two more draws, we are probably safe.

I'll make a Stat Wanker of you yet....!

BigPaul

Actually, forgot to mention: you are being double thick.

When you work out the teams that can catch you, you don't necessarily work with those who are in the bottom three: you look for the team capable of reaching the lowest number of points from games remaining.

As Rotherham have games in hand on Birmingham and can overtake them, it is the Midland club you need to look at. Not the Millers.

Brum are on 42 points from 40 games. Their maximum point haul is 60, if they win all their remaining games.

We are on 58 points with, presently, a goal difference advantage of +25.

So, Birmingham lose one more game and we are safe. If we manage a win they can't catch us; or only two more draws, we are probably safe.

I'll make a Stat Wanker of you yet....!
Most important thing is....we’re not going down. Whatever else I don’t know, I am certain of that.😀😀😀