Huddersfield...

Millwalljohn

will be confident lining up their first win of the season next week.... meanwhile, Harris will be thinking of next weeks comments for the interviewer as to why we lost.

Note to Harris: Don't waste your time thinking of an excuse... It's the same reason week in week out... you are NOT up to the job, stop cutting your managerial teeth with our club and just go please with what little dignity you have left. You had the chance to be a legend but in my eyes now you are nothing but a c*nt.... WE DO NOT OWE YOU A JOB FOR BEING OUR ALL TIME TOP SCORER FFS.

Last edited:

Phlion54

This game will be harris,s watershed......dare not lose this in the manner we have lately and will show if he can motivate and pick a team to win.....no more excuses now it's gone past this for the majority of proper fans......very disjointed team yesterday and again left it to.late with the subs.....only the diehards will be there at huddersfield .....don't disappoint us harris

Millwalljohn

You could have stated all your reasons without calling
the man a cunt.
If he's willing to continue to do that to my club... stuff him, I've lost ALL respect. I know he means/meant well but he should have admitted defeat and walked some time ago but no... he's still "playing" manager at our club.

Romney Lion

The next three games should give a clear indication a Huddersfield team on the ropes away, a moderate Luton team away on Sky and a rampant Leeds at home. Those three games will give us an indication for the rest of the season.
For the record Harris is just a struggling manager.

Well they had two seasons in the premiership with £100 million each season and a £100 million pound parachute payment this year.
That will be what he says before the match and after it.

Saxon Lion

The next three games should give a clear indication a Huddersfield team on the ropes away, a moderate Luton team away on Sky and a rampant Leeds at home. Those three games will give us an indication for the rest of the season.
For the record Harris is just a struggling manager.
I can see 3 defeats, I seriously hope not but I wouldn’t waste my money betting on a Wall win in any of them.

Members online