Huddersfield away

The_Doc

Hopefully gonna take my little one to his first away game v Huddersfield (if I manage to get us tickets). But am wondering on the best way to get from the station to the stadium and back again. Any ideas of the best way?

Wall loyal

Hopefully gonna take my little one to his first away game v Huddersfield (if I manage to get us tickets). But am wondering on the best way to get from the station to the stadium and back again. Any ideas of the best way?
You can walk it it's not that far or there are a few buses run down to the ground

bramcoteboy62

In 2014 I walked it, not far from the town centre just aim for the big gas holder. Some cracking pubs in Huddersfield if that's your thing get there early and go around. Head of steam, magic Rock brewery and the sportsman a few I remember

ringo_the_lion

Its about a ten minute walk, you could jump in a cab but anywhere near kick off the traffic is crawling and will take as long as the walk.