How long have you been going Wall?

Ct6 . In my opinion Stepney was thebest.
obs never saw stepney play for millwall sadly
i was told one season he saved 6 penalties

I did see him play for England though,, A few years ago when he was down the Den for a visit i managed to get him to sign 4 programmes for me
His 1st appce for Millwall home v Wrexham ?
His 2 appces for the England under 23s while he was at Millwall
And the full side at wembley v Sweden

This will be my 44th season, i think it was against Stoke in 77 that my old man decided to blood me. Didn't pay much attention to the games at first as i was probably a bit to young, but more the fact that i was fascinated by the place and people. Seeing the pitch in all it's glory for the first time was fucking superb as i'd only ever seen bits and pieces on the telly. There was a fair crowd that day and lots of swearing and laughter. I got a program and a bag of nuts and was told to by man old man not to fuck about and behave :hehe: What's your story/ memories of your first time?
About 58 years

I did see him play for England though,, A few years ago when he was down the Den for a visit i managed to get him to sign 4 programmes for me
I saw England play Sweden not long after they’d won the World Cup. Bobby Charlton scored a screamer. I think Stepney was playing.

I saw Stepney when he was playing for Tooting & Mitcham. I rate him among the top 3 Goalkeepers I have seen play for Millwall along with Malcolm Finlayson and Bryan King.