How come people can go church and we can’t go football

King of The Jungle

Staff member
I saw a family up the forest yesterday.
Mum, Dad, two kids aged about 8 and 10 yrs.
All 4 of them fully muzzled. FFS.
They looked as miserable as sin, and who can blame them?

Come on kids, let's go for a nice walk in the fresh air, it'll be good for you!
Oh, first you have to put on this filthy muzzle to stop you enjoying yourself!

How did people become this stupid?
I bet they thought I was wrong not to have a mask on the dog!
People are scared BP. A lot of people are scared here too. The govt and BBC have done a fantastic job of scaring a lot of people to death. And you know what they say, 'when people are scared you can do almost anything to them'.
This is where we now find ourselves.
I was walking the dog the other day going against the flow of parents with little uns coming the other way.... Now the dog is a big fella granted, but he's a big soppy thing... I was truly amazed at the amount of parents that pushed their children back and spread their arms wide as if to protect them as me and the woofer walked past. Absolutely bizarre.

I don't just think people have become terrified of covid, I think they've become terrified of anything that isn't in their home. It's pathetic.

Get a grip and get on with life!

Disclaimer : I know covid kills a very small percentage of people. I know it's an unpleasant illness. I believe people should get vaccinated where practicable.
But covid ain't going anywhere, and I for one am not gonna live the rest of my life in fear of it just because fat Boris and the BBC want me to.

tony_dolby

Far too many people are hysterical and immature today. This is the problem. They've never known suffering and death, for them, is a far away thing that happens to other people. They talk about 'losing their grandad' in hushed tones. I'm often tempted to reply: 'I trust you find him soon'.

As Chris Whitty pointed out months ago, we have to decide what number of COVID deaths are acceptable. For these bed-wetters, the only number of deaths they will find acceptable is 'zero'. They want the world to be 100% safe, and what is worse - they want to the govt. to make it so. Utterly bizarre!

However, I can sense that 'normal' people are on the rise now. Every day we get the vital second doses done the country becomes a bit more 'normal'. We're not out of the woods yet though; just look at the clusterf*ck over the channel.

King of The Jungle

Staff member
Far too many people are hysterical and immature today. This is the problem. They've never known suffering and death, for them, is a far away thing that happens to other people. They talk about 'losing their grandad' in hushed tones. I'm often tempted to reply: 'I trust you find him soon'.

As Chris Whitty pointed out months ago, we have to decide what number of COVID deaths are acceptable. For these bed-wetters, the only number of deaths they will find acceptable is 'zero'. They want the world to be 100% safe, and what is worse - they want to the govt. to make it so. Utterly bizarre!

However, I can sense that 'normal' people are on the rise now. Every day we get the vital second doses done the country becomes a bit more 'normal'. We're not out of the woods yet though; just look at the clusterf*ck over the channel.
That is exactly what I see too mate, but in my eyes it ain't people wanting the govt to make a risk free world, but rather the govt trying to offer a risk free world and the ones without the necessary moral fibre lapping it up.